LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 13/14

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Get Cuadrado at Barca now! Then a top level CB and I'll be happy.

So glad Sanchez had a great WC. 40M is a darn good return on Sanchez.

Agreed... now Barca is rumored to once again be after Hummels. They sorely need him, but I'm tired of rumors.

If Barca lands Cuadrado and Hummels - I'll lose my mind.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol I've pretty mixed emotions about it. But obviously Suarez is a great player. I hope he can focus fully on playing and not stupid f**king s**t.

Liverpool will miss him.
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jul 11, 2014 at 5:37 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This world cup victory brought to you by....

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
In other news, Kroos confirmed the long rumored move to Madrid
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good Luck Sanchez!!! I still am not a fan of this move. Bad move imo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Welcome Suarez!!! Neymar....Messi...Suarez - that's not fair!

Welcome Suarez!!! Neymar....Messi...Suarez - that's not fair!

Best Brazilian Best Argentinian Best Uruguayan
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Philipp Lahm retired from the National team

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/germany-philipp-lahm-retiring-nat-team-world-cup-win-article-1.1871785

• Garce
  • Veteran

108 million or whatever

f**k playing them on fifa is going to be a nightmare
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

108 million or whatever

Paid through the nose but Real has the money...so who cares.

Again...good luck gettin' playing time. They already have Isco, Kroos, Di Maria, Modrić, Khedira in MF. Now add James too. With goalie, 4 defenders, Ronaldo, Bale, and Benzema - only 3 spots are available for those 6 players. You probably have to play a holding MF too - so either Khedira or Xabi Alonso will take that spot.

Di Maria can back-up Bale/Ronaldo as he can play either side and can be used off the bench.

So two spots between Isco, Kroos, Modrić, and James. That ridiculous talent but too bad two of them will ride the bench.

108 million or whatever

Again...good luck gettin' playing time. They already have Isco, Kroos, Di Maria, Modrić, Khedira in MF. Now add James too. With goalie, 4 defenders, Ronaldo, Bale, and Benzema - only 3 spots are available for those 6 players. You probably have to play a holding MF too - so either Khedira or Xabi Alonso will take that spot.

Di Maria can back-up Bale/Ronaldo as he can play either side and can be used off the bench.

So two spots between Isco, Kroos, Modrić, and James. That ridiculous talent but too bad two of them will ride the bench.

by all accounts Di Maria is gonna be sold. Baffling to me but it's Real so f**k them. I'd start Kroos/Modric and bring James off the bench. I think Isco could be moved, loaned at worst.

108 million or whatever

Except Sami is rumored to be going to Arsenal and Di Maria going to PSG. So you have James as a backup to Bale and Cristiano and as a starting CAM, and Kroos and Modric as the other 2 Midfielders, with Isco coming off the bench. Benzema (or Falcao if he comes to Real), Cristiano, Bale in their spots.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Except Sami is rumored to be going to Arsenal and Di Maria going to PSG. So you have James as a backup to Bale and Cristiano and as a starting CAM, and Kroos and Modric as the other 2 Midfielders, with Isco coming off the bench. Benzema (or Falcao if he comes to Real), Cristiano, Bale in their spots.

Regardless of what they do with Sami and Di Maria - between Isco, Kroos, Modrić, and James - two will start and two will ride the bench. Sami plays a holding MF role - and RM can't use those players for that role. Di Maria will back up Bale and Ronaldo - so he doesnt' factor in - in regards to what I said earlier.
Share 49ersWebzone