LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 13/14

http://soccer.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/806/20140623/report_falcao_agrees_to_deal_with_real_madrid/

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
http://soccer.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/806/20140623/report_falcao_agrees_to_deal_with_real_madrid/

If true, there will be a smiling teary-eyed Real fan right lol.
Man city b***h, man man city b***h!
And yes I started liking them because of fifa lol
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Vidal possibly to Real Madrid or Man U. Would be very happy to see Vidal with Real Madrid.

You're a Real fan? I remember when we used to be friends

Lol yeah. When me and my friend started playing Fifa against each other, we used to play "Messi versus Cristiano" games. Since we were new to soccer completely, that's what we called them lol. Well he was always Barca and I was always Real. So now that I'm a fan of the beautiful game, I've stayed liking Real. Even made me mad last year when Barca got Neymar and Real didn't.

H41L, you a Liverpool fan? That's my favorite EPL team. I wouldn't be mad if Liverpool got Vidal.

My teams I root for: EPL - Liverpool, Ligue 1 - AC Monaco (I'm a huge Falcao fan, so I followed him when he went to Monaco; though James will be beast. Can't wait to see healthy Falcao and James), Series A I don't really have a team, don't hate Juventus (that's my friend's team, and he always rolls with them in Fifa, so I end up paying attention to things that happen with them), Bundesliga - Bayern Munich (mainly cause of Götze), and in La Liga - Real Madrid.

Since you posted yours

EPL - No favorite.
Ligue 1 - FC Nantes
Series A - Inter.
La Liga - Barca
Bundesliga - B. Mönchengladbach until this past season, now it's Hamburger SV
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barca and Real in battle once again - this time for Suarez.

I'll be happy with either Suarez or Vidal. Vidal fills a huge need but Suarez is a better player at this stage. C'mon - get one of them!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Since you posted yours

EPL - No favorite.
Ligue 1 - FC Nantes
Series A - Inter.
La Liga - Barca
Bundesliga - B. Mönchengladbach until this past season, now it's Hamburger SV

I really really ONLY care about Barca...and I'm mostly neutral in other leagues. I particularly don't like ManU and Inter. If I've to pick...these are the teams I like for various reasons:

EPL - Liverpool
Ligue 1 - Monaco (only bc I love me some Falcao)
Serie A - No favorites...but try to catch a game every now and then
Bundesliga - Dortmund
Originally posted by 4ML:
I really really ONLY care about Barca...and I'm mostly neutral in other leagues. I particularly don't like ManU and Inter. If I've to pick...these are the teams I like for various reasons:

EPL - Liverpool
Bundesliga - Dortmund

You and I could be good friends if you just came over to the Real side lol

Bale last year and Falcao this year? They frequently try to lure Luis Suarez over... good grief! That is a football machine right there.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

EPL - Liverpool
Bundesliga - Dortmund

You and I could be good friends if you just came over to the Real side lol

Yea bro...that'll never happen. One team I can never root for is Real Madrid. They're like the Seattle Seahawks to me.

Bale last year and Falcao this year? They frequently try to lure Luis Suarez over... good grief! That is a football machine right there.

And possibly Vidal. That's almost criminal. Plus they're keeping their eye on Raheem Sterling this year for a possibly '15 transfer, and I heard they want Memphis Depay.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Rumor: Barca has officially made an offer for Kroos. I'd really like that move. He'll compliment Iniesta perfectly. If Vidal was the 1st choice - Kroos would be the 2nd option.

C'mon Barca - sign Cuadrado to replace Alves already.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
And possibly Vidal. That's almost criminal. Plus they're keeping their eye on Raheem Sterling this year for a possibly '15 transfer, and I heard they want Memphis Depay.

I remember Real Madrid roster in mid 2000s. Probably the most talented teams ever assembled. They mostly under-achieved.

I remember Real Madrid roster in mid 2000s. Probably the most talented teams ever assembled. They mostly under-achieved.

Is that the Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldo teams you are referring too?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea...and they had all the top players from Holland as well...Guti too etc. The list is huge.

Yea...and they had all the top players from Holland as well...Guti too etc. The list is huge.

figo, roberto carlos, raul....
Share 49ersWebzone