There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 13/14

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Had a feeling it's gonna get worse for Barca. Time for change...need a new coach.

Wasted season

New board and new coach. They need to bring a proven mind that can rebuild this team, and a president and board that will let him do his job.

I'd like to hire a new coach from la liga. Marcelo Bielsa would be a good fit. We're playing with little motivation and energy and Bielsa's teams always played with motivation and energy. Also, maybe look at Klopp as well. He can bring something fresh and his teams have always over-achieved as well.

Get rid of this fukin' board. They're pathetic.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM ]
I'd like to hire a new coach from la liga. Marcelo Bielsa would be a good fit. We're playing with little motivation and energy and Bielsa's teams always played with motivation and energy. Also, maybe look at Klopp as well. He can bring something fresh and his teams have always over-achieved as well.

Do you still not think we may need to reboot the team?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Do you still not think we may need to reboot the team?

I don't think we need to reboot. We need a few adjustments and we've to find a coach who can motivate this team. We also need couple players who are hungry for success. Pep said he left Barca because he felt he couldn't motivate this team anymore. This team is going through the motions.

Of course, we need to change up a bit and a hiring of Klopp will do that.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM ]
Raheem

Liverpool 1 - ManCity 0
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Raheem

Liverpool 1 - ManCity 0

It's too bad this team wasn't in the CL.
Raheem

Liverpool 1 - ManCity 0

Oh.. but they will next year...

2 - 0 Liverpool!!
*UPDATED*

1st Place - Liverpool 77
2nd Place - Chelsea 75
3rd Place - ManCity 70

Sunday April 2 @ Norwich (04:00am PST)

Bye Bye ManCity

Four more games!
lol tree got bant for trollin' NT lol

well he had that coming
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Liverpool - ManCity was a great fukin' game. Good job Liverpool.

...and SO THIS
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol tree got bant for trollin' NT lol

well he had that coming

Yep...it was amazing he lasted so long
Chelsea

Fabio Borini (Liverpool) !!

how so? Its precisely their absence that is making them perform this great in the league. Liverpool is going to need 4-5 good-great signings to be able to compete in both the League and in Europe next season.

I'm a Juve fan, but I'm hoping that Liverpool win the league.

http://www.dw.de/fifa-lift-barcelona-transfer-ban-while-sanction-is-appealed/a-17584559

Transfer sanctions lifted during the appeals process. Barca will get the summer window to sign players. Scouting the World Cup is going to be so huge for this team. First things first they need to completely overhaul management then decide the best way to handle the stagnant personnel. This squad needs to be turned over. Cut some fat off the meat and make some money in the process. Purchase a GK, 2 CBs, MF, and a f**king forward that can latch onto the end of all the crosses.

Honestly I like Martino and I hope they keep him. He had a rough season but he inherited a squad that was failing in Guardiolas last season, but his counterattacking prowess is what this team needs. He also installed a plan B which is spreading the field out, getting strikers one on one with CBs, and crossing the ball in. If we had a true central striker it would be much more effective.
http://www.dw.de/fifa-lift-barcelona-transfer-ban-while-sanction-is-appealed/a-17584559

Transfer sanctions lifted during the appeals process. Barca will get the summer window to sign players. Scouting the World Cup is going to be so huge for this team. First things first they need to completely overhaul management then decide the best way to handle the stagnant personnel. This squad needs to be turned over. Cut some fat off the meat and make some money in the process. Purchase a GK, 2 CBs, MF, and a f**king forward that can latch onto the end of all the crosses.

Honestly I like Martino and I hope they keep him. He had a rough season but he inherited a squad that was failing in Guardiolas last season, but his counterattacking prowess is what this team needs. He also installed a plan B which is spreading the field out, getting strikers one on one with CBs, and crossing the ball in. If we had a true central striker it would be much more effective.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1794837/barcelona-transfer-ban-suspended-fifa-buy-players-summer?cc=5901