LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

2013 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
By the way the Spurs are trying to trade for T-Rob, thats says all you need to know, they know how to develop players

He'll be on the bench behind Patty Mills...

In all honesty, that would be far and away the best place for him. He is athletic and strong enough to come off of the bench. But he'll be a project and it'll be a shock if he develops a decent offensive game.

TRob will be a BEAST for the Spurs coming off the bench. Just should of never been picked as high as he was
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

LOL... says the same guy who thought Thomas Robinson was sick with a good post game. A little biased.

Lol it's true. Trob has absolutely no skill
He got drafted by the Kings, of course he is gonna suck. I said TRob had a post game but he was still raw and needed work. I never said he was gonna be a superstar.

In fact, I remember you agreeing with a Jon Barry column that had him ranked as something like the 20th best player in the draft. I thought you were crazy, but you were right when it came to Robinson.
Tell me who the Suns are gonna get, or rather, who are they drafting to trade away for cash?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Elsewhere, a source said Oklahoma City was interested in packaging its two first-round picks (Nos. 12 and 29) and Kendrick Perkins for a top-five pick. But the Thunder have had no takers either.

--------------

LOL...it cracks me up every time I think of the Harden trade. OKC got s**tted on.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Elsewhere, a source said Oklahoma City was interested in packaging its two first-round picks (Nos. 12 and 29) and Kendrick Perkins for a top-five pick. But the Thunder have had no takers either.

--------------

LOL...it cracks me up every time I think of the Harden trade. OKC got s**tted on.

OKC improved from the trade as far as wins and point differential
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Tell me who the Suns are gonna get, or rather, who are they drafting to trade away for cash?

Ben McLemore
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Ben McLemore

• jrg
  • Veteran
Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Aaron Afflalo?

Trade for Bledsoe, draft McLemore
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m Thomas Robinson to Cavs for No. 19 pick. Thomas Robinson to Bulls for No. 20. Word is both of those scenarios are on table for Rockets
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m Thomas Robinson to Cavs for No. 19 pick. Thomas Robinson to Bulls for No. 20. Word is both of those scenarios are on table for Rockets

clearing cap space to sign lebron next off season

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

to sign Dwight Howard this off-season

to sign Dwight Howard this off-season

they're signing both
Lol trob
Lol trob

im surprised teams are offering 1st round picks for him
doot sucks lol
and he's reallyyy undersized
Lol trob