There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

Definitely agreed on Oladipo = Deng, and he's the type of guy (similar to MKG) that will have a long career simply because he's an excellent defender. McLemore reminds me more of Jason Richardson than Ray Allen, but you've seen him more than I have, so I trust your judgment.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

Definitely agreed on Oladipo = Deng, and he's the type of guy (similar to MKG) that will have a long career simply because he's an excellent defender. McLemore reminds me more of Jason Richardson than Ray Allen, but you've seen him more than I have, so I trust your judgment.
I like that Jason Richardson comparison, my Kansas boner was showing again
  • IT21
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Just read a rumor from chad ford. Brooklyn gets the Wolves 26th pick and the Wolves get Marshon Brooks. Yes Please

why would the Nets do that?

They need a back up PG and marshon does more of the same as crash and Joe Johnson. You can also play Deron at the 2.

But they aren't going to get a good back up PG with the 26th pick.
the 26th pick barely contributes in an average draft, I doubt they get anything more than a bench warmer with the 26th pick.

Brooks is a talented young player, they could do a lot better than that.

maybe Brooks for Bledsoe?

MarShon got no play time this year behind the new guys they added. Not gonna take minutes away from Joe Johnson.

CJ Watson and Joe Johnson ate up his minutes.

Thats what ive been trying to explain this whole time

I agree that they should trade him, but not for a 26th overall pick. That isn't s**t lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Just read a rumor from chad ford. Brooklyn gets the Wolves 26th pick and the Wolves get Marshon Brooks. Yes Please

why would the Nets do that?

They need a back up PG and marshon does more of the same as crash and Joe Johnson. You can also play Deron at the 2.

But they aren't going to get a good back up PG with the 26th pick.
the 26th pick barely contributes in an average draft, I doubt they get anything more than a bench warmer with the 26th pick.

Brooks is a talented young player, they could do a lot better than that.

maybe Brooks for Bledsoe?

MarShon got no play time this year behind the new guys they added. Not gonna take minutes away from Joe Johnson.

CJ Watson and Joe Johnson ate up his minutes.

Thats what ive been trying to explain this whole time

I agree that they should trade him, but not for a 26th overall pick. That isn't s**t lol
What would you give up for MarShon? A lottery pick? You cray?

I would have to agree. He may be talented but he hasn't shown s**t; whether it's because of his own fault or he's being blocked by superior players. Teams shouldn't trade picks based on potential rather than what they've done in the league.
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

LOL... says the same guy who thought Thomas Robinson was sick with a good post game. A little biased.
  • IT21

if they're really looking for a PG i'd trade him for a PG lol
they aren't gonna get anything better than a bench warmer that late in the 1st round

the Warriors got Jarrett Jack for dorrell wright lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

LOL... says the same guy who thought Thomas Robinson was sick with a good post game. A little biased.

Lol it's true. Trob has absolutely no skill
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Oladipo=Deng or holiday
McLemore=Ray Allen.

Get me Ray Allen

Lol it's true. Trob has absolutely no skill
He got drafted by the Kings, of course he is gonna suck. I said TRob had a post game but he was still raw and needed work. I never said he was gonna be a superstar.
He got drafted by the Kings, of course he is gonna suck. I said TRob had a post game but he was still raw and needed work. I never said he was gonna be a superstar.

Valid points but Trob still doesn't have a post game
By the way the Spurs are trying to trade for T-Rob, thats says all you need to know, they know how to develop players

Valid points but Trob still doesn't have a post game

I will be super shocked if he ever figures out how to play on the post. He is as raw as they come. He has no NBA level offensive skills. He is athletic and strong. Plays hard. Can be a garbage man type guy. But wow, I was shocked at his lack of offense. And the Kings thought they got a steal, lol
By the way the Spurs are trying to trade for T-Rob, thats says all you need to know, they know how to develop players

Also says his second team in his second year wants to get rid of him

But yea that would be a good fit

He'll be on the bench behind Patty Mills...

In all honesty, that would be far and away the best place for him. He is athletic and strong enough to come off of the bench. But he'll be a project and it'll be a shock if he develops a decent offensive game.

Also says his second team in his second year wants to get rid of him

But yea that would be a good fit
Rockets are going all out for Dwight, gotta clear cap space