There are 256 users in the forums

2013 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Can anyone tell me, outside of an incompetent front office and also that stupid boxtop cut, why the Suns would pass up on Nerlens Noel in favor of some dude who's probably the next Jake Tsakalidis?

You can compare any player to any former bust. Noel could be the next Stromile Swift
  • jrg
  • Veteran
COME AT ME BRO

what a crazy fckin draft.

can't believe Philly is putting everything on trying to draft Wiggins next year and picking up one of the high profile free agents.
Muhammed is a lefty? GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

His shooting form reminds me of Chris Mullin

Originally posted by jrg:
COME AT ME BRO

he's gonna be f**king great!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Muhammed is a lefty? GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

His shooting form reminds me of Chris Mullin

Mullin? HAH! u wish.

i remember being a fan of Shabazz at the start of the season, and that quickly dwindled away. he was such a selfish player at UCLA and hogged the ball every chance he got.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mullin? HAH! u wish.

i remember being a fan of Shabazz at the start of the season, and that quickly dwindled away. he was such a selfish player at UCLA and hogged the ball every chance he got.

His shooting form Looks like Mullin, i didnt say he was the next Mullin
Mullin? HAH! u wish.

in all honesty, i hope he matures and succeeds. i loved watching his mixtapes coming out of high school. just didn't like his "im the best on this team" attitude at UCLA
Mullin? HAH! u wish.

in all honesty, i hope he matures and succeeds. i loved watching his mixtapes coming out of high school. just didn't like his "im the best on this team" attitude at UCLA

This told me all I needed to know about Shabazz.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

EXACTLY what comes to mind as well. dude is a selfish player that thinks he's better than he actually is right now.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I liked Len over Noel personally. Noel's knee is a major question mark and he has no offensive game.

Len is a very talented guy with good size and athleticism. Can play both offense and defense effectively.

Hey, he's like a more athletic version of Gortat! Lol

Me too. I'm not too big on Noel. He has literally no offense right now. For a pick that high, you can't be non-existent on offense. He is a great athlete, but obviously way too weak and skinny. He'll be a project.
Carrick Felix, ASU, drafted 33rd to Cleveland!!!! Him being drafted kind of shows how weak the draft class is though, lol. I mean he is athletic and he is 6'6, but he isn't ready with an NBA shot. I didn't think much of his jump shot or work anywhere on the perimeter, he was mostly a strictly slash and attack the basket type player. I think in a normal draft year he'd be battling to be the last 5-6 guys drafted.

Felix's improved stats his senior year was due to Jahii Carson, a super talented 5'11 point guard. Carson probably would have been a 1st rounder, but smartly returned to work on his long range shot which is a bit non-existent. But he has great moves, great ball handler, great passer, and creates his own shots. Size is obviously an issue that will keep him outside of the top 10 probably.

Also on Bennet, not surprised at all he was 1st overall. I think it was in the March Madness thread I said he was the best player in college basketball. His offensive upside is huge.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

EXACTLY what comes to mind as well. dude is a selfish player that thinks he's better than he actually is right now.

I watched a lot of UCLA games and I just never saw a great NBA player when I watched him. Maybe something will click for him and he will be better than I expect... but I doubt it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
TVSportsRatings ‏@TVSportsRTGS

A 9:30p repeat of Big Bang Theory on TBS had 3.1 million viewers....2% more than the NBA Draft averaged
Originally posted by Jcool:
TVSportsRatings ‏@TVSportsRTGS

A 9:30p repeat of Big Bang Theory on TBS had 3.1 million viewers....2% more than the NBA Draft averaged

lol i was watching BBT too
Share 49ersWebzone