LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013 NBA Draft Thread

how cute, the fans are cheering stern on his last pick
The Dream! Greatest center of all time!
tha dream!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I don't get the hate for Stern. I agree with Jalen Rose he's the best commissioner in all of professional sports.

I think it was just for fun lol
they usually cheer on Silva or whatever his name is, now they boo him now that he's gonna be comish soon lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I don't get the hate for Stern. I agree with Jalen Rose he's the best commissioner in all of professional sports.

they usually cheer on Silva or whatever his name is, now they boo him now that he's gonna be comish soon lol

i laughed
good moment
Originally posted by schmons:
i laughed
good moment

bringing out Hakeem was cool too
and it's pretty funny that he was wearing the same suit he wore to his draft

I think a lot of the boo's were for fun but there is a lot of hate towards him though.
where is lil curry projected to go? lulz
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
where is lil curry projected to go? lulz

Did he even nominate?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, Spurs got a 6'9" player with a 7'2" wingspan. Looks sort of like Leonard. What's the scouting report on him?

hes 6'9 and has a 7'2 wingspan

Prolly won't see him for 3 years.

• jrg
  • Veteran
anybody know anything on this guy?

Can anyone tell me, outside of an incompetent front office and also that stupid boxtop cut, why the Suns would pass up on Nerlens Noel in favor of some dude who's probably the next Jake Tsakalidis?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Can anyone tell me, outside of an incompetent front office and also that stupid boxtop cut, why the Suns would pass up on Nerlens Noel in favor of some dude who's probably the next Jake Tsakalidis?

I liked Len over Noel personally. Noel's knee is a major question mark and he has no offensive game.

Len is a very talented guy with good size and athleticism. Can play both offense and defense effectively.

Hey, he's like a more athletic version of Gortat! Lol
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Len was put at #1 overall in a lot of mock drafts
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I liked Len over Noel personally. Noel's knee is a major question mark and he has no offensive game.

Len is a very talented guy with good size and athleticism. Can play both offense and defense effectively.

Hey, he's like a more athletic version of Gortat! Lol

Gore tat deez nutz!
Share 49ersWebzone