There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Draft Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA1m
Golden State made a deal with Minnesota for the 26th pick, and then made a deal with OKC to trade 26 for 29. Or something.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Does espn know what the f**k is going on
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
if you guys get the#1 pick then the Jrue trade was great for you guys lol

Yea but heard rumors it's a protected pick?

oh ya that's right, I forgot
I read it's top5 protected
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I'm so confused!!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Does espn know what the f**k is going on

Nope they seem lost at times, most times that is.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by teeohh:
Does espn know what the f**k is going on

their coverage on trades sucks
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm so confused!!!!!

"@timkawakami: RT @GoodmanESPN Golden State is buying 26 from Minny and taking Andre Roberson and trading him to Oklahoma City for No. 29 and cash."
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
if you guys get the#1 pick then the Jrue trade was great for you guys lol

Yea but heard rumors it's a protected pick?

oh ya that's right, I forgot
I read it's top5 protected

That's poo.

Gonna be on suicide watch if we finish last but the pelicans pick wins the lottery.....
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
why am I still watching this :/
So dubs own the 29th pick now?
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So dubs own the 29th pick now?
yee
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Now the 30th
wtf i'm confuzzled lulz
Wow, Spurs got a 6'9" player with a 7'2" wingspan. Looks sort of like Leonard. What's the scouting report on him?
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, Spurs got a 6'9" player with a 7'2" wingspan. Looks sort of like Leonard. What's the scouting report on him?

hes 6'9 and has a 7'2 wingspan