There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Off-season Thread

wtf Terrance?!

Rockets forward Terrence Jones has been arrested for stomping on the legs of homeless man who was sleeping.
Hahahaa
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
wtf Terrance?!

Rockets forward Terrence Jones has been arrested for stomping on the legs of homeless man who was sleeping.

holy s**t I'm dying
Originally posted by jrg:
same reason kings are in sacramento....

Better question is...where the f**k are the Pacers and Hawks fans?!

Sorting that by the % is a more telling statistic...
Can't use any recent years of the kings. Look at this upcoming season and that will tell you about the Sacramento fans
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Can't use any recent years of the kings. Look at this upcoming season and that will tell you about the Sacramento fans

No way. Kings had awesome owners who were committed to the team and city. Why would the fans not support them? Bulls**t
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

No way. Kings had awesome owners who were committed to the team and city. Why would the fans not support them? Bulls**t

Lol agreed
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
wtf Terrance?!

holy s**t I'm dying

Lol
wtf Terrance?!

thahahahaahha
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 40s Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports

Nash is my dude
I like em but it's the same color scheme as the Hawks. ATL should have never changed their unis though smh
Originally posted by jrg:

The blue ones look like Indy
Unibrow is juicing.