There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Off-season Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
pacers keeping granger and still getting scola

Okay...that makes sense. I was like...Granger for Scola? Has Larry Bird gone senile.
Speaking of Bird, apparently last year he was at practice, a ball came his way, he rolled up his sleeves, nailed like 15 shots in a row (and everyone at practice stopped to watch him), and then walked out of practice like a boss.

Back in the day there was a Boston writer who said that watching Bird practice shooting was like watching a fish practice swimming. I always liked that line.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jul 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Warriors will get the Jazz a top 5 pick next year. Book it.

This

that would FKN suck. OMG, imagine the Warriors getting the #1 pick and they have to surrender that to Utah.

It's not protected oh nooo
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Speaking of Bird, apparently last year he was at practice, a ball came his way, he rolled up his sleeves, nailed like 15 shots in a row (and everyone at practice stopped to watch him), and then walked out of practice like a boss.

Back in the day there was a Boston writer who said that watching Bird practice shooting was like watching a fish practice swimming. I always liked that line.

That's pretty fukin' cool. He must be what...54-55?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Warriors will get the Jazz a top 5 pick next year. Book it.

This

that would FKN suck. OMG, imagine the Warriors getting the #1 pick and they have to surrender that to Utah.

It's not protected oh nooo

its ok cuz we going to the ship
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 40s Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 40s Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports

beat me to it
Word is the deal is 3 years $24 mill

Didn't he want like 12 per from milwuakee
Originally posted by jrg:

beat me to it

Sweet now I can play 2k with the Pistons
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m The Pistons will send Brandon Knight to the Bucks as part of the package for Jennings, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m The Pistons will send Brandon Knight to the Bucks as part of the package for Jennings, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Dumars is so bad at his job, lol.
  • IT21
  • Veteran

Good for the Bucks.
  • IT21
  • Veteran

I'd rather have Knight than Jennings lol

pistons so dumb
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I'd rather have Knight than Jennings lol

pistons so dumb

wow what a steal for the bucks.. #ask deandre jordan
As a fan of the pistons I'm really not excited about this one.