There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Off-season Thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Wall is a real good player and progressing. He just needs to stay healthy. IMO, he could be better than Russell Westbrook.

Woah better than Westbrook lulz
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Wall is a real good player and progressing. He just needs to stay healthy. IMO, he could be better than Russell Westbrook.

Woah better than Westbrook lulz

yup. their stats are eerily similar and that's considering Wall being a part of a terrible team.
Danny Granger traded for Luis Scola
Originally posted by 4ML:

WUT

You're telling me the kings wouldn't give up Jason Thompson or Patrick Patterson for him c'mon man
Fckin hate Scola
Originally posted by YungAce:
Fckin hate Scola

Lol why
He's a good dude

wtf?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

wtf?

I would have kept Granger. As a Heat fan...I was worried about Pacers putting Granger and George on Wade and Lebron. Scola is a decent player off the bench...but maybe Granger would have stunted George's growth...or they're tryin' to save money
I would have kept Granger. As a Heat fan...I was worried about Pacers putting Granger and George on Wade and Lebron. Scola is a decent player off the bench...but maybe Granger would have stunted George's growth...or they're tryin' to save money

talk about someone who just fell off the top of the mountain lol
remember when Granger was supposed to be the next big thing, now dude is getting traded for Scola lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
talk about someone who just fell off the top of the mountain lol
remember when Granger was supposed to be the next big thing, now dude is getting traded for Scola lol

Yea...rise of Paul George and injury to Granger. I can't believe Pacers couldn't get anything better for him. Isn't he in the last year of his contract too?
Yea...rise of Paul George and injury to Granger. I can't believe Pacers couldn't get anything better for him. Isn't he in the last year of his contract too?

Yep but to be fair he's coming off a major injury and is due like 14 mill or something like that

If the kings did that tho..damn

Vasquez
Mclemore
Granger
JT
Cousins

CHAMPIONSHIP
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Warriors will win the West this year. Book it.
pacers keeping granger and still getting scola
Originally posted by mayo49:
Warriors will get the Jazz a top 5 pick next year. Book it.

This
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Warriors will get the Jazz a top 5 pick next year. Book it.

This

that would FKN suck. OMG, imagine the Warriors getting the #1 pick and they have to surrender that to Utah.