LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

NBA Off-season Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rivers didnt have to coach against Michael Jordan in the finals either. I would go with Karl every time. Guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Those very talented Seattle teams only made the Finals once, and were the victims of several upsets in the 90's in the Western Conference.
I'd take Mike Malone over all of them
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd take Keith Smart over all of them

FTFY
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd take Mike Malone over all of them

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Garnett was never the same after his knee injury in '09. (where he missed the playoffs) And they came within inches of the title in '10.

do you believe he is an elite coach?

No, but I think he's a good one, and slightly better than the other guys that are available like Karl & Hollins.

George Karl has never had the talent that Rivers won with in Boston. I think he is just as good a coach if not better than Rivers

His Seattle teams were more talented than the team that Doc won with in Boston, IMO. Karl's teams almost always underperform in the playoffs. I don't think the difference between the two is huge or anything, but I'd definitely go with Rivers.

Rivers didnt have to coach against Michael Jordan in the finals either. I would go with Karl every time. Guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

agreed with John
well you can pretty much say good bye to garnett and probably pierce.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

What are the rumors surrounding them?
Originally posted by YungAce:

A Dubs trade for David Lee and Harrison Barnes
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by YungAce:

A Dubs trade for David Lee and Harrison Barnes

oh man, i hope not
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
LOL, George Karl is a B coach. He's Tony Dungy. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think you can win a title with him as your coach. JMO.

I would laugh so hard if Chris Paul still bailed, but I don't see it happening. He and Howard want to play together, but they both want to play in LA? How is that achievable?

Chris Broussard sucks.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
LOL, George Karl is a B coach. He's Tony Dungy. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think you can win a title with him as your coach. JMO.

I would laugh so hard if Chris Paul still bailed, but I don't see it happening. He and Howard want to play together, but they both want to play in LA? How is that achievable?

Chris Broussard sucks.

Yea...I think Doc is clearly better. Good move by the Clippers. IMO, that team is going to get better just with an addition of Doc. When CP3 resigns, they need to trade Bledsoe and get someone who can play 35 minutes a game at SG or SF.
Nuggets hire Brian Shaw as new Head Coach
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Moved to nba draft thread
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM ]
hella random, but just kicked it with Josh Childress at work.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
hella random, but just kicked it with Josh Childress at work.

coo
Share 49ersWebzone