LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

NBA Off-season Thread

And...we're off!

The Golden State Warriors will meet with Dwight Howard after all next week.

The Warriors will be represented by Joe Lacob, Bob Myers and Mark Jackson.

The Warriors would have to agree upon a sign-and-trade deal with the Los Angeles Lakers in order to acquire Howard.

Ric Bucher of Comcast reported on Saturday morning that the Warriors would not be meeting with Howard.

Danny Ainge has denied trying to trade Rajon Rondo, and two league sources corroborated his stance by dismissing a report that the Celtics president discussed a deal that would send Rondo to Dallas.

"The Celtics haven't had any conversations with Dallas about Rondo," said one source. "That's ridiculous. There's no truth to it. What in the world does Dallas have to offer for Rondo?"

A second source refuted the report by pointing to the state of the Mavericks roster.

"They're trying to rebuild around a 37-year-old Dirk Nowitzki," he said. "They have a lot of old expiring contracts, and that's about it."

The Toronto Raptors have interest in trading for Eric Bledsoe, according to sources close to the process.

The Raptors would like to include Andrea Bargnani in any deal for Bledsoe, however the Clippers are believed to be more interested in DeMar DeRozan.

DeRozan may be expendable with the arrival of Rudy Gay, who was acquired by the Raptors in January.

Orlando and Detroit are also reportedly targeting Bledsoe.
Originally posted by jrg:
howard has gone from arguably the most liked nba player to the least liked

He's a great player, my take is that the wrong people are managing him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
howard has gone from arguably the most liked nba player to the least liked

He's a great player, my take is that the wrong people are managing him.

Not talking about his skills. He obviously has all the talent in the world. In the end, he is just a douche.
brooklyn's jerseys are so boring lol

Yeah, easily one of the worst unis. After the jazz

By the way, I HATE courts that have black ends like the spurs and nets. Looks depressing when I'm watching
Originally posted by YungAce:
brooklyn's jerseys are so boring lol

Yeah, easily one of the worst unis. After the jazz

By the way, I HATE courts that have black ends like the spurs and nets. Looks depressing when I'm watching

Definitely, they could have used the color and logo of the Brooklyn Dodgers. Only problem, the group that remembers that team are in in Nursing Homes or Beyond.
Cp3 reportedly back to the clips. No surprise there
Originally posted by marshniners24:

best basketball team in L.A right now

Clippers
Sparx
Lakers
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

best basketball team in L.A right now

Clippers
Sparx
Lakers

Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA)
Toronto is finalizing agreement to send Andrea Bargnani to Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and 2016 first-round pick, sources tell Y!
(https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/351470517850603521)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bargnani to Knicks

Lol why
upgrade over Novak
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bargnani to Knicks

YES!!!! I'll again draft him in my fantasy league
Thomas Robinson to the Blazers for two international players and two 2nd round picks
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thomas Robinson to the Blazers for two international players and two 2nd round picks

Thank the heavens. More cap room to lure Dwight to H-Town.
Share 49ersWebzone