LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

NBA Off-season Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by GameOver:
LaMarcus Aldridge hopes the Portland Trail Blazers can improve their roster before the start of the 13-14 NBA season. If that does not happen, Aldridge would prefer a trade.

Sources say Aldridge would prefer a trade to the Chicago Bulls.

The Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers would be two other teams high on Aldridge's list.

"LaMarcus loves Portland," said the source. "He spent seven years there and grew as a man. Him going back is a possibility and he knows that. He's a professional, it wouldn't be an issue."

Bulls, Mavs, and Clips...Clips have the pieces to make it juicy, dunno how it'd work with Blake...Bulls would love it, Aldridge instead of Booze next to Noah with Rose, wow, that'd be great.

Blazers will be stupid if they take Booze for Aldridge. That will be a really bad move.

Wasn't insinuating that they would ship Booze out for LA. Just that he would be a better fit at his spot and then have Booze come off the bench until his contract runs dry.
Oh s**t!

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA2m
Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA3mCorrection: New Orleans sends a 2014 1st round pick to Philadelphia in the deal

Jrue Holliday for Noel and a 1st
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM ]
I don't believe that that can't be true
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LaMarcus Aldridge hopes the Portland Trail Blazers can improve their roster before the start of the 13-14 NBA season. If that does not happen, Aldridge would prefer a trade.

Sources say Aldridge would prefer a trade to the Chicago Bulls.

The Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers would be two other teams high on Aldridge's list.

"LaMarcus loves Portland," said the source. "He spent seven years there and grew as a man. Him going back is a possibility and he knows that. He's a professional, it wouldn't be an issue."

Bulls, Mavs, and Clips...Clips have the pieces to make it juicy, dunno how it'd work with Blake...Bulls would love it, Aldridge instead of Booze next to Noah with Rose, wow, that'd be great.

Blazers will be stupid if they take Booze for Aldridge. That will be a really bad move.

Wasn't insinuating that they would ship Booze out for LA. Just that he would be a better fit at his spot and then have Booze come off the bench until his contract runs dry.

Gotcha but I also heard some rumors about Bulls may ship Boozer for Aldridge...and my post was in response to that. I agree with you, Aldridge will be a great fit next to Noah...but doubt Bulls can get him without giving up Noah.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I don't believe that that can't be true

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA3m
Correction: New Orleans sends a 2014 1st round pick to Philadelphia in the deal

Hornets get Jrue and 2nd rounder in 2013

Philly gets Noel and a 1st in 2014
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Oh s**t!

Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

Wow...they gave up a pick in 2014? Wow
I like Jrue's game. Good job by the Hornets to get a good NBA PG and a first for Noel.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I like Jrue's game. Good job by the Hornets to get a good NBA PG and a first for Noel.

Same here. Jrue is a solid starting NBA PG. And still very young.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
jrue holiday is a stud

23 years old

17.7PPG and improving
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Oh s**t!

Wow...they gave up a pick in 2014? Wow

I should probably edit that
Woj messed up on that tweet, Hornets are giving Philly a 2014 1st.

the pick is also top 5 protected

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine1m
Protection on New Orleans pick to Philly in the Nerlens Noel/Jrue Holiday is 1-to-5 in 2014 draft, sources tell ESPN
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM ]

can the Knicks amnesty Amare?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Jason Kidd is going to coach Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. How awkward is that
Nets get Jason Terry, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett

Celtics get Gerald Wallace, Reggie Evans, 1st rounders in 2014, 2016, and 2018.

What a dumb ass trade for the Celtics. Wallace's contract is terrible
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone