Not a member? Register Now!

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

Originally posted by boast:
how? with one at bat?

Single handedly won it for the NL in 2012
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by jrg:
Looks like the Cardinals will have to spend most of the series in Oakland. Oh well.

Reds might have something to say about it before it's all said and done, even though they do make a habit of being the Cards' b***h. And I'm not so confident in the A's, they are very slump-prone at the plate and I think the Angels are for real this year, believe it will come down to last weekend for the ALW...and if A's do get in the playoffs, they have to finally prove they can beat an ace.

The A's better hope they win the division and dont have to play Seattle in a 1 game WC. Facing Felix would not be my choice to advance in the playoffs.

Yeah, that's pretty much the nightmare scenario, Felix in the WC game...he's on the list with guys like Lackey, Verlander, Weaver who own the A's. I hate the 1-and-done format, but it's there and it does put a high premium on winning the division.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
how? with one at bat?

I just can't get over it....its never ending....
Mike trout doe
Originally posted by marshulk:
Mike trout doe

haha. theres my d00t. i was waiting on this post.
how? with one at bat?

I just can't get over it....its never ending....

Whoa whoa whoa.

You are the resident let's live in the past guy.

Besides, I'm just giving you a hard time.
Whoa whoa whoa.

No. You have the wrong guy. I'm the exact opposite. Can't stand when people have no other way to respond other than....well, they did this in this year or that year..etc.

Also, in before one of your buddies posts the Scutaro rain gif you guys have posted 900 times. <~~~~~~~~ proves my point
Originally posted by marshulk:
Mike trout doe

haha. theres my d00t. i was waiting on this post.

I like how the Cardinals single handedly screwed the NL's home field.
Whoa whoa whoa.

No. You have the wrong guy. I'm the exact opposite. Can't stand when people have no other way to respond other than....well, they did this in this year or that year..etc.

Also, in before one of your buddies posts the Scutaro rain gif you guys have posted 900 times.

This is such a cop out. Last night I talked 2014 and you laughed and didnt want to talk 2014. Lol. There isn't much to say in the current year, you proved that last night. So of course people have to reference previous s**t. Besides, you act like people are bringing up the 1950s or something.

So what I learned last night from you:

- don't bring up the past
- don't talk about the current season, its only half way through.

So there you go fellas, no more baseball discussion. You now can talk baseball for a period of 3 days after the season ends. That is it. Don't want to irritate jrg. See you guys here for those special days in October. I'll miss you Bye
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
This is such a cop out. Last night I talked 2014 and you laughed and didnt want to talk 2014. Lol. There isn't much to say in the current year, you proved that last night. So of course people have to reference previous s**t. Besides, you act like people are bringing up the 1950s or something.

So there you go fellas, no more baseball discussion. You now can talk baseball for a period of 3 days after the season ends. That is it. Don't want to irritate jrg. See you guys here for those special days in October. I'll miss you Bye

This is hilarious. I love how you just make s**t up. When did I ever say not to bring up the past? More importantly, when did I ever say not to talk about the current season? You did this last night too. You just put words in my mouth to "help" your point. Lol. I never knew I even had the power to tell you what to not talk about. I just think its funny..its VERY common to see you dudes post that Scutaro gif or anything in the past to make yourself feel better. Like what does that have to do with the 2014 season? Regarding this season...dude, you're bragging that your team has a better record in July...not to mention that better record is 52-43 > 52-44. Really? Lol. If I was to do the same thing to you, you would jump ALL over that. Essentially, don't post stupid s**t if you don't want to get laughed at.

This is hilarious. I love how you just make s**t up. When did I ever say not to bring up the past? More importantly, when did I ever say not to talk about the current season? You did this last night too. You just put words in my mouth to "help" your point. Lol. I never knew I even had the power to tell you what to not talk about. I just think its funny..its VERY common to see you dudes post that Scutaro gif or anything in the past to make yourself feel better. Like what does that have to do with the 2014 season? Regarding this season...dude, you're bragging that your team has a better record in July...not to mention that better record is 52-43 > 52-44. Really? Lol. If I was to do the same thing to you, you would jump ALL over that. Essentially, don't post stupid s**t if you don't want to get laughed at.

I brought up the record last night because you said dont put giants players in or we will lose. I said, we are 52-43, who are we the cubs? Then you say records dont matter. What matters then? lol

And you say quit talking about the past all the time. Do you even remember bro? You literally aren't smart enough to remember all the crap you say in the baseball threads, I get that. I don't expect you to remember everything, but at least remember some.
I brought up the record last night because you said dont put giants players in or we will lose. I said, we are 52-43, who are we the cubs? Then you say records dont matter. What matters then? lol

And you say quit talking about the past all the time. Do you even remember bro? You literally aren't smart enough to remember all the crap you say in the baseball threads, I get that. I don't expect you to remember everything, but at least remember some.

Yep. I did. Just giving you s**t. We both admitted that last night. But then you proceed to brag about your record in July. How many teams have you watched collapse in the 2nd half? But hey, at least you had a good record half way through! Do you even baseball?

Its just hilarious to me. I know you and some of your buddies aren't the brightest people, but how hard is it to stay on topic and actually talk about something that matters this season? Can't tell you how many times I've seen that gif posted just because they weren't smart enough to say anything relevant to this season. Keep doing it and I will keep laughing at you.
Yep. I did. Just giving you s**t. We both admitted that last night. But then you proceed to brag about your record in July. How many teams have you watched collapse in the 2nd half? But hey, at least you had a good record half way through! Do you even baseball?

Its just hilarious to me. I know you and some of your buddies aren't the brightest people, but how hard is it to stay on topic and actually talk about something that matters this season? Can't tell you how many times I've seen that gif posted just because they weren't smart enough to say anything relevant to this season. Keep doing it and I will keep laughing at you.

He unemployed genius, I dont post the gif when you talk baseball. Other guys do, but I dont. So come up with something that I do. In fact, when everyone was dumping s**t on you about the season ending last year, I didnt say s**t. And you know that. You might not be smart enough to remember, but its true.