Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Because the cards played one more game. Do you even beisbol? lol

Must be difficult beating up on the Padres and Diamondbacks lololololol

Lol from a team that faced the brewers, pirates and cubs over the years, I take this post with a grain of salt.

Let me know when you're ready to talk about 2014

I did, do we or do we not have a better record? Are you trying to act like we are the cubs or something? Lol

Lol at bragging about better record in July. Probably got all excited about your preseason record too huh? You may be able to keep it up if you get to keep playing all those AAA teams (over half your division)

lulz

Oh so in summary, you wanted to talk about 2014, unless someone said something about 2014, then you would just pretend you don't want to talk about 2014. Lol. Ok, talk 2014 then without what we mentioned. Start with wainwright and his 3 runs. Or something else.

Whew.

And this is the 2014 all star game john, not the last 19 years all star game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Popularity contest. Jeter

Great player, but not an all star. I type this as he's 2-2 but not the point.

Dude. Jeter deserves to be on the All Star team for what he has done in his career. And.. it has nothing to do with the 1 per team anyway.

See I disagree with this. No disrespect to Jeter at all. They need to get rid of this fan voting stuff though in all sports. Award Jeter some other way.

Dude. Jeter deserves to be on the All Star team for what he has done in his career. And.. it has nothing to do with the 1 per team anyway.

See I disagree with this. No disrespect to Jeter at all. They need to get rid of this fan voting stuff though in all sports. Award Jeter some other way.

This. Or, I wouldn't mind them playing its it if the home field advantage wasn't on the line
I bet you Jeter gets in if it's players only or media only voting too. They also have feels just like the fans.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This. Or, I wouldn't mind them playing its it if the home field advantage wasn't on the line

+1
Whew.

I understand but the game is for the fans and Jeter deserves to be part of this game. I have no issue with it at all. He shouldnt be starting (although the AL really doesnt have a great SS anyway) but he should be part of it.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I bet you Jeter gets in if it's players only or media only voting too. They also have feels just like the fans.

That's fine. Then remove homefield advantage. This happens more than just Jeter, and the World Series is usually decided by who wins this game. Put it back to best record.

Jeter is still probably better than any of the other dog SSs in the AL in a clutch game
Whew.

I understand but the game is for the fans and Jeter deserves to be part of this game. I have no issue with it at all. He shouldnt be starting (although the AL really doesnt have a great SS anyway) but he should be part of it.

Why does your senile ass keep ignoring I said fine, let him play amd remove homefield advantage.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

That's fine. Then remove homefield advantage. This happens more than just Jeter, and the World Series is usually decided by who wins this game. Put it back to best record.

It never was based on best record you noob. It alternated between the leagues
Jeter is still probably better than any of the other dog SSs in the AL in a clutch game

God dammit old man. I'm talking about the process. Chipper jones wasnt two for two when he did it. Think outside what's on your tv tonight
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Either needs to make it for the fans and to be fun or be serious about it.

Soon the NBA will give home court to the winner of the dunk contest.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 15, 2014 at 6:29 PM ]
Whew.

Why does your senile ass keep ignoring I said fine, let him play amd remove homefield advantage.

You are dumber than Garce today with your posts.
It never was based on best record you noob. It alternated between the leagues

Well its better than this game deciding it. A game that ended in a tie a few years back. Lol. It ended because it was boring and they ran out of pitchers. Its dumb. Admit it.
Share 49ersWebzone