There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

WTF is this s**t?
Originally posted by robniner:
Possible All-Star MVP: Rivera?

UPDATE: Torii Hunter.

Why in the f**k would Rivera be MVP?
Originally posted by valrod33:
WTF is this s**t?

A piss pour effort
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by robniner:
Possible All-Star MVP: Rivera?

UPDATE: Torii Hunter.

Why in the f**k would Rivera be MVP?

Ask the ESPN Radio guys.
Sweet Caroline is the best part of this damn game
I still like Neil Diamond. First time the fans had any fun all night
That s**t was nauseating.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still like Neil Diamond. First time the fans had any fun all night

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

This
Omfg
You gotta love this as a baseball fan
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by robniner:
Possible All-Star MVP: Rivera?

UPDATE: Torii Hunter.

Why in the f**k would Rivera be MVP?

Guaranteed 3 up 3 down with save and he will get the MVP
Originally posted by jrg:
Sweet Caroline is the best part of this damn game

Best while trashed song.
Originally posted by jrg:
You gotta love this as a baseball fan

Yep. Its awesome actually