There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
Molina passes Posey
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Wow Molina is hitting .352?

He is a machine.

dem roids!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Wow Molina is hitting .352?

He is a machine.

dem roids!

lol
Originally posted by jrg:

Cougar Life votes kicking in for Wright since the Mets inquired for their services.
Upton as a starter in the AS game is a joke. Cargo, Cuddyer, Bruce, and Dom Brown are all deserving over Upton or Harper. The rest of the positions are fine.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Upton as a starter in the AS game is a joke. Cargo, Cuddyer, Bruce, and Dom Brown are all deserving over Upton or Harper. The rest of the positions are fine.

CarGo absolutely. Cuddyer, Bruce and Brown should get spots for the team.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
Harper doesn't need to be in

Hilarious how Cargo isn't starting
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
As of today:

National League:

CATCHER
1. Yadier Molina, Cardinals: 3,596,858
2. Buster Posey, Giants: 3,506,402
3. John Buck, Mets: 1,087,519
4. Jonathan Lucroy, Brewers: 845,519
5. Miguel Montero, Diamondbacks: 799,837

FIRST BASE
1. Joey Votto, Reds: 2,677,813
2. Paul Goldschmidt, Diamondbacks: 2,270,886
3. Allen Craig, Cardinals: 1,801,138
4. Brandon Belt, Giants: 1,323,511
5. Freddie Freeman, Braves: 1,181,657

SECOND BASE
1. Brandon Phillips, Reds: 2,597,742
2. Marco Scutaro, Giants: 2,272,484
3. Matt Carpenter, Cardinals: 2,251,248
4. Chase Utley, Phillies: 1,136,890
5. Daniel Murphy, Mets: 1,088,224

SHORTSTOP
1. Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies: 3,104,285
2. Brandon Crawford, Giants: 1,757,255
3. Jean Segura, Brewers: 1,625,753
4. Pete Kozma, Cardinals: 1,354,974
5. Andrelton Simmons, Braves: 965,016

THIRD BASE
1. David Wright, Mets: 2,917,819
2. Pablo Sandoval, Giants: 2,788,988
3. David Freese, Cardinals: 1,728,322
4. Chris Johnson, Braves: 1,008,552
5. Aramis Ramirez, Brewers: 881,559

OUTFIELD
1. Carlos Beltran, Cardinals: 3,473,030
2. Justin Upton, Braves: 2,453,531
3. Bryce Harper, Nationals: 2,363,965
4. Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies: 2,060,388
5. Ryan Braun, Brewers: 2,010,310
6. Matt Holliday, Cardinals: 1,947,864
7. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates: 1,777,568
8. Hunter Pence, Giants: 1,732,843
9. Shin-Soo Choo, Reds: 1,566,597
10. Angel Pagan, Giants: 1,541,055
11. Carlos Gomez, Brewers: 1,393,464
12. Jon Jay, Cardinals: 1,321,149
13. Gregor Blanco, Giants: 1,210,892
14. Domonic Brown, Phillies: 1,107,632
15. Jay Bruce, Reds: 978,994

American League:

CATCHER
1. Joe Mauer, Twins: 2,788,972
2. Matt Wieters, Orioles: 2,068,032
3. A.J. Pierzynski, Rangers: 1,054,093
4. Carlos Santana, Indians: 1,029,674
5. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Red Sox: 966,196


FIRST BASE
1. Chris Davis, Orioles: 3,960,299
2. Prince Fielder, Tigers: 2,579,031
3. Mike Napoli, Red Sox: 902,562
4. Albert Pujols, Angels: 872,602
5. Mitch Moreland, Rangers: 750,674

SECOND BASE
1. Robinson Cano, Yankees: 3,032,183
2. Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox: 2,135,499
3. Ian Kinsler, Rangers: 1,329,136
4. Omar Infante, Tigers: 1,191,119
5. Jose Altuve, Astros: 850,577

SHORTSTOP
1. J.J. Hardy, Orioles: 2,548,682
2. Jhonny Peralta, Tigers: 1,838,500
3. Elvis Andrus, Rangers: 1,616,834
4. Jed Lowrie, Athletics: 1,207,486
5. Derek Jeter, Yankees: 819,175

THIRD BASE
1. Miguel Cabrera, Tigers: 4,337,223
2. Manny Machado, Orioles: 2,097,804
3. Adrian Beltre, Rangers: 1,334,195
4. Evan Longoria, Rays: 1,106,984
5. Josh Donaldson, Athletics: 635,581

OUTFIELD
1. Adam Jones, Orioles: 3,571,693
2. Mike Trout, Angels: 3,548,195
3. Nick Markakis, Orioles: 1,915,860
4. Jose Bautista, Blue Jays: 1,867,367
5. Torii Hunter, Tigers: 1,851,657
6. Nate McLouth, Orioles: 1,660,080
7. Nelson Cruz, Rangers: 1,595,371
8. Jacoby Ellsbury, Red Sox: 1,289,195
9. Alex Gordon, Royals: 1,239,771
10. Yoenis Cespedes, Athletics: 1,183,926
11. Coco Crisp, Athletics: 1,115,204
12. Austin Jackson, Tigers: 983,469
13. Josh Hamilton, Angels: 897,181
14. Shane Victorino, Red Sox: 823,363
15. Ichiro Suzuki, Yankees: 759,154

DESIGNATED HITTER
1. David Ortiz, Red Sox: 3,247,462
2. Lance Berkman, Rangers: 1,519,503
3. Edwin Encarnacion, Jays: 1,091,593
4. Victor Martinez, Tigers: 959,646
5. Mark Trumbo, Angels: 919,036
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 23, 2013 at 6:57 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
As of today:

National League:

CATCHER
1. Yadier Molina, Cardinals: 3,596,858
2. Buster Posey, Giants: 3,506,402
3. John Buck, Mets: 1,087,519
4. Jonathan Lucroy, Brewers: 845,519
5. Miguel Montero, Diamondbacks: 799,837

FIRST BASE
1. Joey Votto, Reds: 2,677,813
2. Paul Goldschmidt, Diamondbacks: 2,270,886
3. Allen Craig, Cardinals: 1,801,138
4. Brandon Belt, Giants: 1,323,511
5. Freddie Freeman, Braves: 1,181,657

SECOND BASE
1. Brandon Phillips, Reds: 2,597,742
2. Marco Scutaro, Giants: 2,272,484
3. Matt Carpenter, Cardinals: 2,251,248
4. Chase Utley, Phillies: 1,136,890
5. Daniel Murphy, Mets: 1,088,224

SHORTSTOP
1. Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies: 3,104,285
2. Brandon Crawford, Giants: 1,757,255
3. Jean Segura, Brewers: 1,625,753
4. Pete Kozma, Cardinals: 1,354,974
5. Andrelton Simmons, Braves: 965,016

THIRD BASE
1. David Wright, Mets: 2,917,819
2. Pablo Sandoval, Giants: 2,788,988
3. David Freese, Cardinals: 1,728,322
4. Chris Johnson, Braves: 1,008,552
5. Aramis Ramirez, Brewers: 881,559

OUTFIELD
1. Carlos Beltran, Cardinals: 3,473,030
2. Justin Upton, Braves: 2,453,531
3. Bryce Harper, Nationals: 2,363,965
4. Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies: 2,060,388
5. Ryan Braun, Brewers: 2,010,310
6. Matt Holliday, Cardinals: 1,947,864
7. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates: 1,777,568
8. Hunter Pence, Giants: 1,732,843
9. Shin-Soo Choo, Reds: 1,566,597
10. Angel Pagan, Giants: 1,541,055
11. Carlos Gomez, Brewers: 1,393,464
12. Jon Jay, Cardinals: 1,321,149
13. Gregor Blanco, Giants: 1,210,892
14. Domonic Brown, Phillies: 1,107,632
15. Jay Bruce, Reds: 978,994

American League:

CATCHER
1. Joe Mauer, Twins: 2,788,972
2. Matt Wieters, Orioles: 2,068,032
3. A.J. Pierzynski, Rangers: 1,054,093
4. Carlos Santana, Indians: 1,029,674
5. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Red Sox: 966,196


FIRST BASE
1. Chris Davis, Orioles: 3,960,299
2. Prince Fielder, Tigers: 2,579,031
3. Mike Napoli, Red Sox: 902,562
4. Albert Pujols, Angels: 872,602
5. Mitch Moreland, Rangers: 750,674

SECOND BASE
1. Robinson Cano, Yankees: 3,032,183
2. Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox: 2,135,499
3. Ian Kinsler, Rangers: 1,329,136
4. Omar Infante, Tigers: 1,191,119
5. Jose Altuve, Astros: 850,577

SHORTSTOP
1. J.J. Hardy, Orioles: 2,548,682
2. Jhonny Peralta, Tigers: 1,838,500
3. Elvis Andrus, Rangers: 1,616,834
4. Jed Lowrie, Athletics: 1,207,486
5. Derek Jeter, Yankees: 819,175

THIRD BASE
1. Miguel Cabrera, Tigers: 4,337,223
2. Manny Machado, Orioles: 2,097,804
3. Adrian Beltre, Rangers: 1,334,195
4. Evan Longoria, Rays: 1,106,984
5. Josh Donaldson, Athletics: 635,581

OUTFIELD
1. Adam Jones, Orioles: 3,571,693
2. Mike Trout, Angels: 3,548,195
3. Nick Markakis, Orioles: 1,915,860
4. Jose Bautista, Blue Jays: 1,867,367
5. Torii Hunter, Tigers: 1,851,657
6. Nate McLouth, Orioles: 1,660,080
7. Nelson Cruz, Rangers: 1,595,371
8. Jacoby Ellsbury, Red Sox: 1,289,195
9. Alex Gordon, Royals: 1,239,771
10. Yoenis Cespedes, Athletics: 1,183,926
11. Coco Crisp, Athletics: 1,115,204
12. Austin Jackson, Tigers: 983,469
13. Josh Hamilton, Angels: 897,181
14. Shane Victorino, Red Sox: 823,363
15. Ichiro Suzuki, Yankees: 759,154

DESIGNATED HITTER
1. David Ortiz, Red Sox: 3,247,462
2. Lance Berkman, Rangers: 1,519,503
3. Edwin Encarnacion, Jays: 1,091,593
4. Victor Martinez, Tigers: 959,646
5. Mark Trumbo, Angels: 919,036

AL shortstop choices weak this year. Virtual tossup for the third outfield slot.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
lol Pujols doesn't even have a million votes
Originally posted by jrg:
lol Pujols doesn't even have a million votes

What a loss of luster.
Originally posted by jrg:
lol Pujols doesn't even have a million votes

He shouldnt have any.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,645
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
lol Pujols doesn't even have a million votes

He shouldnt have any.

crazy how far he has fallen
Josh Hamilton is a more bigger laugh.