There are 205 users in the forums

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
I would love to see those warm-up jerseys they are wearing tonight as the game jerseys. They can wear their caps to represent their teams.

Baseball is the only sport that doesn't wear league/conference unity uniforms for an all-star game.

I like that in-game they all wear their own jerseys. Makes it unique.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
I would love to see those warm-up jerseys they are wearing tonight as the game jerseys. They can wear their caps to represent their teams.

Baseball is the only sport that doesn't wear league/conference unity uniforms for an all-star game.

I like it as well. As long as each team wears the appropriate home/away jersey to represent which team they are on, I think it is fine.
Originally posted by captveg:

This. I like the tradition of wearing your teams uniform.
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Cano warning track power
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Cano warning track power

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Rollie?
I think its time for the "AL HR captain" to step down. 2 years in a row now hes picked the teams, and then sucked in the contest.
Chris Berman is unbearably bad.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Chris Berman is unbearably bad.

Past his prime
Doms Away would have crushed
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Doms Away would have crushed

Maybe next year
Originally posted by Niners99:
I think its time for the "AL HR captain" to step down. 2 years in a row now hes picked the teams, and then sucked in the contest.

How do they choose the captains?
Share 49ersWebzone