There are 217 users in the forums

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Can Michael Cuddyer start getting some love yet?

steroids and plays at coors field. Not impressed
Originally posted by valrod33:
Can Michael Cuddyer start getting some love yet?

steroids and plays at coors field. Not impressed
His numbers away from Coors are strong. So you also not think Cargo is impressive since he plays at Coors? Or would you rather have guys like the Uptons who cant hit .250.
Cargo is awesome and doesnt need steroids. Nowhere in my post did I say Id rather have the Uptons over Cargo or anybody for that matter, didnt even mention the Braves anywhere. You guys sure like taking shots at the Braves, thats funny.

Cuddyer has never hit higher than .284 and now all of a sudden he is a.364 hitter? lol yeah right
Cargo is awesome and doesnt need steroids. Nowhere in my post did I say Id rather have the Uptons over Cargo or anybody for that matter, didnt even mention the Braves anywhere. You guys sure like taking shots at the Braves, thats funny.

Cuddyer has never hit higher than .284 and now all of a sudden he is a.364 hitter? lol yeah right

A guy cant get hot without steroids?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Sure they can, but dont trust these guys anymore. especially these older guys who are having career years

Sure they can, but dont trust these guys anymore. especially these older guys who are having career years

His BABIP is .383 which shows he has been somewhat fortunate so far. AND.. he is hitting .344 not .364. His power #s are not crazy elevated like someone who who one would suspect of roids.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
to be fair, either was melky cabreras

just had a crazy high avg

But, Cuddyer has always been a very good hitter. Melky was a POS that suddenly got good in KC and SF for a couple of years. He was dog crap in Atl and NY
  • jrg
  • Veteran

But, Cuddyer has always been a very good hitter. Melky was a POS that suddenly got good in KC and SF for a couple of years. He was dog crap in Atl and NY

true, i was just getting at roids doesn't always = huge power #s
So I voted and didn't give love to Nick Markakis. Ellsbury seems to deserve the last outfield spot.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

true, i was just getting at roids doesn't always = huge power #s

This. Biggest advantage of taking steroids is...your body feels completely fresh and rested even after playing 20+ games in a month.
All yall hatin' on these O's all stars! C'mon man we goin' to the ship'
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Chris Davis and Adam Jones are the only worthy.

Markakis and Hardy are only there because the rest of the AL is garbage.
Trout
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Chris Davis and Adam Jones are the only worthy.

Markakis and Hardy are only there because the rest of the AL is garbage.

I'm not sold on Chris Tillman either.
Share 49ersWebzone