LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Lazy. lol oh ok. He's not fat now, years after his playing career is over.

The reason he's in this right now is because of Mark Mastrov the guy that started 24 Hour fitness.

Also, Dave.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
So you're gonna go to more games because Shaq is a minority owner ?

Not me personally but his presence will attract some.
Originally posted by Muggins:

The reason he's in this right now is because of Mark Mastrov the guy that started 24 Hour fitness.

Also, Dave.

Wow, you are really going to try to argue that Shaq was extremely lazy as a player? Oooookay.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Also, Dave.

Wow, you are really going to try to argue that Shaq was extremely lazy as a player? Oooookay.

?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Also, Dave.

?

I think he meant wasn't.
Lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Anyway, Shaq gonna Shaq and at this point that can only be a good thing. The Kings were just ranked as the worst team in pro sports by ESPN.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I want to know more about this Indoor/Outdoor Arena they are about to build.
Having Shaq in a small market like Sac can only be a good thing. Who cares about the "queens" comment in the heat of rivalry. Those kind of comments from both sides made the rivalry even better. I can't beleive people are hating on him having a tiny stake in the team because of that.

Shaq will be a positive for DMC. He was the most dominant center ever, he won't teach DMC to be lazy lol. Also, not sure if he will really attract FAs but it definitely won't hurt. Overall, helps the really bad image that the cokeboys left and what people outside of Sac are holding on to.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Having Shaq in a small market like Sac can only be a good thing. Who cares about the "queens" comment in the heat of rivalry. Those kind of comments from both sides made the rivalry even better. I can't beleive people are hating on him having a tiny stake in the team because of that.

Shaq will be a positive for DMC. He was the most dominant center ever, he won't teach DMC to be lazy lol. Also, not sure if he will really attract FAs but it definitely won't hurt. Overall, helps the really bad image that the cokeboys left and what people outside of Sac are holding on to.

Yep all of this.

Also I can just imagine Shaq showing up At some random place in Elk Grove or Rancho Cordova just to be like "Hello". This will add Fans.

Originally posted by sacniner:

Yep. Outside of the relocation drama, I can't remember the last time the Kings got any national media attention. The worst thing to be in sports is wallpaper that no one notices or cares about. Vivek has a long road ahead in changing that, and this is a solid step in that direction.
I want to know more about this Indoor/Outdoor Arena they are about to build.

For real lol wtf
Shaq being a part of the Kings is HUGE for the sacramento area. He just put us back into relevancy in terms of media and attention. This ownership is already making some very smart moves. Not sure how much he will help DMC but just having Shaq associated with the Kings is a big deal for a small market.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 25, 2013 at 9:10 AM ]
Shaq being a part of the kings will also have more people posting on this thread.

BTW, i was thinking of getting a cousins' swingman jersey but they're going for 100. I remember them being around 70 not too long ago......
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Shaq being a part of the kings will also have more people posting on this thread.

BTW, i was thinking of getting a cousins' swingman jersey but they're going for 100. I remember them being around 70 not too long ago......

s**ts gonna be more expensive now. You heard about that 5% on all tickets? I'm cool with it but yeah.
Share 49ersWebzone