There are 170 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings Schedule is out

Holy crap, look at all those Home games to start the season!

Also, I don't remember the last time we opened the season at Home. Seems like it's been a long time.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Kings Schedule is out

Holy crap, look at all those Home games to start the season!

Also, I don't remember the last time we opened the season at Home. Seems like it's been a long time.

We don't have any nationally televised games? LOL... I thought they usually gave us one out of pity? The home opener will be special. Can't wait for that.
Originally posted by sacniner:
We don't have any nationally televised games? LOL... I thought they usually gave us one out of pity? The home opener will be special. Can't wait for that.

Not sure why that schedule doesn't have it listed yet, but they said we have 5 NBATV games and one on ESPN -- Friday, Nov. 15 vs. Detroit.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I remember in our glory years we had 20+ National games a few times. How many ever it was was the max allowed for a team to have. Do they still use that rule these days? Seems like the Heat were on more than that the last few years.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Not sure why that schedule doesn't have it listed yet, but they said we have 5 NBATV games and one on ESPN -- Friday, Nov. 15 vs. Detroit.

I was about to say

Thanks... That game will get HUGE ratings for espn
Sacrock sacniner I gets confused
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

same people

only reason I know the difference is because Im in a fantasy baseball league with one of them lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

same people

only reason I know the difference is because Im in a fantasy baseball league with one of them lol

No, SacRock knows a lot more s**t about basketball than me lol... One of the most knowledgable b-ball posters on here. Ninja is underrated
SacRock is on par with LA.
He is our Michael jordan

Originally posted by marshniners24:
SacRock is on par with LA.
He is our Michael jordan

SacRock = MJ

LA = Kobe
lol, you guys are always good for an ego boost. But if Pete is Kobe, I'm more like Doug Christie.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol, you guys are always good for an ego boost. But if Pete is Kobe, I'm more like Doug Christie.

Well if you're Dougie I'm Mateen.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You've got to be s**tting me.

These f**kers are still trying to f**k with s**t?
Originally posted by Muggins:
You've got to be s**tting me.

These f**kers are still trying to f**k with s**t?

Just heard. I hope they die slow.
Share 49ersWebzone