There are 242 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I

Welp lol

i guess he wasn't one of them 72 prospects that wanted to be there?

Will probably play out his contract and leave wackramento.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

This fool gets sensitive when I say a mean thing about GS and comes in here trolling... shiiiit, you lucky the 916ers aren't sensitive
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dang, wow, lol.

Wackramento, nailed it. You know right.
[ Edited by MuggD on Jun 26, 2017 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by MuggD:
Dang, wow, lol.

Don't be too mean to him, or he'll get mad and bring up Alex Smith to make himself feel better lol
Dang, wow, lol.

WACKRAMENTO QUEENS
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
that's great but they weren't contenders b/c of their draft picks. Their vets are who played strong for them.

Picks are still assets. Trading chips as the homie Mugg said. To get good FAs, we probably have to make trades. The more assets you have the better, obviously. You know?

The one thing I will say is so far Vlade has done a much better job drafting than the last 2 GMs before him.

"league sources" say we're among 3 teams who will offer Millsap a max contract.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

This fool gets sensitive when I say a mean thing about GS and comes in here trolling... shiiiit, you lucky the 916ers aren't sensitive

Originally posted by btthepunk:

That would be stupid for the Kings. Why offer a 32 year old player on the decline a max. You guys just drafted a bunch of young players let them develop. You ain't winning anything in a while why offer a max on an aging veteran?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:

That would be stupid for the Kings. Why offer a 32 year old player on the decline a max. You guys just drafted a bunch of young players let them develop. You ain't winning anything in a while why offer a max on an aging veteran?

Because Vivek.

I don't know that he is declining. He averaged a career high in points and assists this past year. Hard to say one is declining when they do that but I too am still hesitant on offering him a max because teams get fleeced so often after a player has a career year in their contract year...tough to gauge
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Jun 28, 2017 at 6:56 AM ]
Sounds like Bogdanovic is coming over. 3 years $30M.
Sounds like Bogdanovic is coming over. 3 years $30M.

Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Sounds like Bogdanovic is coming over. 3 years $36M.

For real!

I could see some small ball with Fox, Hield, and Bogdanovic on the floor together.

Because Vivek.
Have to think that's a rumor. Or, I will break something.
Share 49ersWebzone