There are 148 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
lol what big names have you guys signed? even when the Queens were good in the early 2000s, basically it was all by trades and draft. and prospects work out for multiple teams, if you don't happen to be a lottery pick, you have to go work out for teams, thats not an indicative of players wanting to play there lol.

"It was all by trades and draft." You don't say! Prime Vlade signed here btw.

Ok you ready retard? The Kings had ONE person in the first round work out for them last year. Chad Ford this year reported that no one would work out for the Kings. (you seem dumb as f**k like Chad tbh) Workout headquarters ended up being in Sac. You heard Danny Ainge flew all the way out here to see Josh Jackson in Sac and Josh said f**k off.
[ Edited by MuggD on Jun 23, 2017 at 7:04 PM ]
lol what big names have you guys signed? even when the Queens were good in the early 2000s, basically it was all by trades and draft. and prospects work out for multiple teams, if you don't happen to be a lottery pick, you have to go work out for teams, thats not an indicative of players wanting to play there lol.

even though we aren't a FA destination, we still better than your sorry ass team. You also thought the dlo trade was bad until I gave you some knowledge. You my boy but the Kings gonna be whooping the lakers all year. Y'all suck worse than the Kangz

Laker fan: "I hate lebron!!! f**k him!"

Laker fan year later: "lebron, I'll give you a BJ if you come to LA! I heart you!!!"

Quick edit, big name guys like c Webb and dmc re-up in sac. Like it once they are here. It's not Bakersfield for f**k sake
[ Edited by sacniner on Jun 23, 2017 at 7:37 PM ]
Oh he said the queens. So creative. Must have posted that during his 6th grade lunch period
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
most in the league and no one wants to play here

You don't even understand what is happening. Do you know back in the day when we were good, people wanted to come play here? That said, no one chasing a championship right now is going to want to come here because it's mostly all kids. We may take on a bad contract for future picks or something or overpay for someone for a few years.

Just stop with the no one wants to play here s**t. We had 72 draft prospects roll through for workouts who wanted to be here. After Marc Stein said no one wants to work out here. SEVENTY TWO.

The problem with taking on a bad contract is that guy might take mins away from one of the young 1st round guys. We don't want that. Plus if that team's pick is like 25-30 that might not help us all that much.

Look man, young teams are exciting I get that. But look at the Magic, they are loaded with 1st round talent and they flop every year. Kinda like the T-wolves too. They just traded two young pieces for a star player like Butler. Who knows if the Suns will be good, but they haven't yet.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
The problem with taking on a bad contract is that guy might take mins away from one of the young 1st round guys. We don't want that. Plus if that team's pick is like 25-30 that might not help us all that much.

Look man, young teams are exciting I get that. But look at the Magic, they are loaded with 1st round talent and they flop every year. Kinda like the T-wolves too. They just traded two young pieces for a star player like Butler. Who knows if the Suns will be good, but they haven't yet.

The Kings may not have a choice but to take on expiring (hopefully) bad contracts to hit the cap floor. The important part is getting first round picks for taking on these bad contracts. Now that we have Perry in the FO, I have confidence. Before this, I knew more than Vlade and even though I'm a bonafide NBA expert on the Zone, that was scary.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats Kings fans - imo you guys easily had the best draft. Would love to see Kings get back in the playoffs.

Fox is gonna be amazing and really hoping Giles stays healthy. Both have star potential.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Wouldn't mind seeing McLemore stick around but I'd much rather see Richardson's minutes increase. Richardson has a ton of upside and McLemore just hasn't impressed enough

Malachi's injury was huge. Didnt get a chance to really show what he can do.

I watched him growing up from Jersey to Syracuse. His brother was my roommate in Iraq back in 2007-2008 and would rave about him nonstop and ever since then, I've been following Malachi. His shooting stroke is quick and smooth and he really started attacking the basket a few years ago which helped him develop a stop and pop game. I think he can easily duplicate Ben's production with more minutes and become the better player.
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Jun 24, 2017 at 9:59 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wouldn't mind seeing McLemore stick around but I'd much rather see Richardson's minutes increase. Richardson has a ton of upside and McLemore just hasn't impressed enough

I watched him growing up from Jersey to Syracuse. His brother was my roommate in Iraq back in 2007-2008 and would rave about him nonstop and ever since then, I've been following Malachi. His shooting stroke is quick and smooth and he really started attacking the basket a few years ago which helped him develop a stop and pop game. I think he can easily duplicate Ben's production with more minutes and become the better player.

Damn that's cool asf. When he got his chance last year he played great with major confidence. Bogdan is coming through, should be a fun battle.

Damn that's cool asf. When he got his chance last year he played great with major confidence. Bogdan is coming through, should be a fun battle.

I agree. The future (even near future over the next couple years) is bright in Sacramento
Originally posted by 4ML:
Congrats Kings fans - imo you guys easily had the best draft. Would love to see Kings get back in the playoffs.

Fox is gonna be amazing and really hoping Giles stays healthy. Both have star potential.

I agree ... arrow pointing straight up for the Kings right now. What a refreshing feeling not to have the Cousins storm cloud constantly overhead.

That's dope man... I hope he's a lot better than Ben who was a huge bust
That's dope man... I hope he's a lot better than Ben who was a huge bust

Yeah Ben started showing some signs in spurts but 4 years in, I was hoping for more at this point

Ok you ready retard? The Kings had ONE person in the first round work out for them last year. Chad Ford this year reported that no one would work out for the Kings. (you seem dumb as f**k like Chad tbh) Workout headquarters ended up being in Sac. You heard Danny Ainge flew all the way out here to see Josh Jackson in Sac and Josh said f**k off.

even though we aren't a FA destination, we still better than your sorry ass team. You also thought the dlo trade was bad until I gave you some knowledge. You my boy but the Kings gonna be whooping the lakers all year. Y'all suck worse than the Kangz

Laker fan year later: "lebron, I'll give you a BJ if you come to LA! I heart you!!!"

Quick edit, big name guys like c Webb and dmc re-up in sac. Like it once they are here. It's not Bakersfield for f**k sake

lol sorry
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol sorry

This ninja trolling and mad because I brought up his hometown
Share 49ersWebzone