LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Yeah I was really hoping for Anunoby at #20, but I'll take Giles and his potential there any day.

+1. That would have made it a dream draft.
I gotta assume we will look at adding another SF (or 2) in free agency. Do we have any other than Jackson right now?
Great draft. Loved it. Last pick was awesome he was still there
I gotta assume we will look at adding another SF (or 2) in free agency. Do we have any other than Jackson right now?

No. I'd guess they'll be playing temple there some next year. But, you're right, need to add vet sf depth as there is none.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Great draft. Loved it. Last pick was awesome he was still there

This. Mason is a little undersized but he is a gamer. Phenomenal haul from top to bottom. Tons of potential from that bunch. Malachi will be better, Buddy is still getting better, would like to re-sign Lawson and that backcourt looks very promising.
Very happy with this draft. We are loaded with young talent.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Very happy with this draft. We are loaded with young talent.

Now if we can get the best of it. I'm really wondering what's gonna happen with McLemore and Afflalo. I think Afflalo is most likely traded but I wouldn't be surprised to see McLemore stick around.
Now if we can get the best of it. I'm really wondering what's gonna happen with McLemore and Afflalo. I think Afflalo is most likely traded but I wouldn't be surprised to see McLemore stick around.

Wouldn't mind seeing McLemore stick around but I'd much rather see Richardson's minutes increase. Richardson has a ton of upside and McLemore just hasn't impressed enough
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Wouldn't mind seeing McLemore stick around but I'd much rather see Richardson's minutes increase. Richardson has a ton of upside and McLemore just hasn't impressed enough

Malachi's injury was huge. Didnt get a chance to really show what he can do.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I know Joerger seemed to like Ben and Ben did seem to come on a bit late in the season but I think he and Afflalo gotta go. We have too many SG's. I think we re-sign Collison and then I dunno. We have so much cap space I'd try to offer a max to Otto Porter to where Washington can't match.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
As expected.

Hella Cap $$, most in the league.
Originally posted by MuggD:
I know Joerger seemed to like Ben and Ben did seem to come on a bit late in the season but I think he and Afflalo gotta go. We have too many SG's. I think we re-sign Collison and then I dunno. We have so much cap space I'd try to offer a max to Otto Porter to where Washington can't match.

I've been thinking about Porter too. Isn't he from DC though? I mean a max deal is a max deal but hometown discounts are a real thing. Would be sweet though.
As expected.

Hella Cap $$, most in the league.

most in the league and no one wants to play here
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

You don't even understand what is happening. Do you know back in the day when we were good, people wanted to come play here? That said, no one chasing a championship right now is going to want to come here because it's mostly all kids. We may take on a bad contract for future picks or something or overpay for someone for a few years.

Just stop with the no one wants to play here s**t. We had 72 draft prospects roll through for workouts who wanted to be here. After Marc Stein said no one wants to work out here. SEVENTY TWO.

You don't even understand what is happening. Do you know back in the day when we were good, people wanted to come play here? That said, no one chasing a championship right now is going to want to come here because it's mostly all kids. We may take on a bad contract for future picks or something or overpay for someone for a few years.

Just stop with the no one wants to play here s**t. We had 72 draft prospects roll through for workouts who wanted to be here. After Marc Stein said no one wants to work out here. SEVENTY TWO.

lol what big names have you guys signed? even when the Queens were good in the early 2000s, basically it was all by trades and draft. and prospects work out for multiple teams, if you don't happen to be a lottery pick, you have to go work out for teams, thats not an indicative of players wanting to play there lol.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jun 23, 2017 at 6:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone