There are 222 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm good with that. Always sad to see a good dude go but I can already see the team flowing much better on offense.

For real.

I like Vasquez and he had a bit of a break out year lastt year. He will definetly be good next to Mclemore and actually fit down low with Demarcus.

What about sf still? Lol

Our bench will be stacked too lol, Thornton and Thomas...we have to move Jimmer now but still have money to sign someone
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jul 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Now lets add Iggy! Is it too late?

Someone tweeted that to CD and he said it wasn't too late lololol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Someone tweeted that to CD and he said it wasn't too late lololol

That would be awesome loloool.

That would be awesome loloool.

Lol he's roflcoptering

Vasquez
Big Ben
Iggy
Ppat
Cuz

Best bench in the nba
IT/jimmderp
Thornton
Salmons(amnesty?)
Thompson
Lopez
People are saying its possibly a 3 team deal now with Lopez going to Portland and not giving anything up but taking his contract. It would seem like then we would have a lot of money... Dwight? Lol jk
GREAT.f**kING.MOVE

If the kings get both lopez and Vasquez (sp) then I am satisfied.
No Lopez=bad move.....
I think this move is terrible. We traded the best player on the team for an average PG and cap space. Cap space that has shown to be worthless to a team like the Kings the last few years.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
I think this move is terrible. We traded the best player on the team for an average PG and cap space. Cap space that has shown to be worthless to a team like the Kings the last few years.

DMC is the best player on your team lol

This lets Mclemore take over at SG, you guys get a good pass first PG that you guys really need, especially for McLemore to be successful, and a decent back up center.You guys don't need Tyreke now that you have Mclemore

ppl on kingsfans.com are b***hing about the trade....
It may not be the best value for tyreke but Vasquez is a very good young player.

Cousins is our best player and this is really the first/second move we've ever made to build around him. (Drafting Mclemore would be the first)

So I think it's a good move in that regard. Plus we can save from spending the 12 mill a year on Reke and put it towards a area of need like SF or something else.

Not a sexy deal for us but one that will benefit us in the long run IMO.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You'll forget about Tyreke when you see McLemore
The more I think about this, the more i like it!!!!!

And if the trade comes with Lopez too!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
No Lopez=bad move.....

I don't get the thing with Lopez. Is it cuz he is a big body? Is he the same as Aldrich?
Share 49ersWebzone