There are 135 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Got ourselves a regular Dirk Nowitzki now
Lol I laughed when I saw that too. Did he add defense to his game?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

LOLWAT WE HAVE TWO DIRKS NOW
[ Edited by Muggins on Oct 1, 2014 at 2:09 PM ]
Between the 2 Nowitzki's and 2 Olympian's, i really don't see how we win any less than 72 games.
Originally posted by Muggins:

LOLWAT WE HAVE TWO DIRKS NOW

Loooooooool we're f**ked
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I think Cuz and Isaiah are officially fighting on Twitter. Because Cuz said in an interview today at the ball movement is better and doesn't stick with one person LOL
I think Cuz and Isaiah are officially fighting on Twitter. Because Cuz said in an interview today at the ball movement is better and doesn't stick with one person LOL

I saw dave retweet something but I didn't see anything in boogies page
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshulk:

I think Boogie said his stuff during actual interviews today. And Isaiah commented at him on Twitter about it
[ Edited by Muggins on Oct 1, 2014 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by marshulk:

I think Boogie said his stuff during actual interviews today. And Isaiah commented at him on Twitter about it

Oh okay so boogie didn't say any more. I heard what he said in the interview and I shots fired at isaiah
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings vs Raptors on TV tonight on CSNCA. Also Pre and Postgame shows. Starting at 6:30

Kings vs Raptors on TV tonight on CSNCA. Also Pre and Postgame shows. Starting at 6:30

is this a replay or live? thought we were not getting any preseason games?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

It's live man. This is the one preseason game we are getting. Well NBATV is showing another one towards the end.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

It's live man. This is the one preseason game we are getting. Well NBATV is showing another one towards the end.

very cool. Tonight is looking like a pretty good sports night with that and the Giants game.
Nice ball game too bad I don't get the Kings channel
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
There was some pretty good ball movement tonight from the parts I watched flipping back-and-forth between the giants game.
Share 49ersWebzone