LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshulk:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I feel you guys on the concern over injuries, but I think the experience is huge for DeMarcus and us. Seeing how all those world class players handle themselves on and off the court (leadership, attitude, unselfishness) will be good for the Kings when he comes back. Can already see some changes.

And I think Rudy is gonna end up starting. He's not Durant obviously, but he can play that same role -- a "3" who can play some stretch "4" in this this type of tournament. I'm expecting a lot of small ball with two ball-handlers and a guy like Rudy at PF.

I second all of this

Yeah I'm definitely cool with Cuz doing it and not mad that Rudy is doing it. BUT Rudy has sat out games basically with tired sore knees. I don't think that they play too many games though so it's probably no big deal.

Oh btw we signed that huge Indian dude Sim Bhullar.

Do you think we would have signed him if he wasn't Indian? I don't.
[ Edited by Muggins on Aug 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah I'm definitely cool with Cuz doing it and not mad that Rudy is doing it. BUT Rudy has sat out games basically with tired sore knees. I don't think that they play too many games though so it's probably no big deal.

I watched him in summer league, and was surprised at how coordinated he is.

He's very out of shape, though. If he could lose about 50lbs he might be athletic enough to make an NBA team. For now, send him to Reno and see how he develops. IMHO.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
They've got a legit live feed of the demolition going now. The default is set to Aerial View so you have to click Live View when you follow the link. Bookmarked.

http://sacramentoesc.com/live/
[ Edited by Muggins on Aug 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM ]

Lol he's gonna be in the all star game because everyone in India is gonna vote for him.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Lol he's gonna be in the all star game because everyone in India is gonna vote for him.

the yao ming effect.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Time Lapse of the demolition. Skip to like 2:10 for the cool stuff.

bring this mall down!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sacramento is finalizing a deal to send guard Jason Terry to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Sacramento is finalizing a deal to send guard Jason Terry to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

apparently for SF Alonzo Gee.

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/8/31/6091011/sacramento-kings-trade-jason-terry-houston-rockets-alonzo-gee
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 31, 2014 at 2:24 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sacramento will send Houston two second-round picks in deal, including one second via the Knicks, league sources tell Yahoo.

dafuq

Shedding his salary
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshulk:
Shedding his salary

TY

Mursh - ESPN
The Terry trade seems like they're clearing room for another move, doesn't it?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
The Terry trade seems like they're clearing room for another move, doesn't it?

Yes

Where can I get this jersey.....???
Share 49ersWebzone