LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I heard about 5 minutes of Grant Napear's show yesterday and he happened to be talking about DWill. Grant was saying that he wants players on the Kings that hate to lose. He rattled off some players on the team that hate to lose.. Demarcus etc. Then he says DWill doesn't hate to lose, doesn't care, and is wasting his talent etc something along those lines.

And I agree, as far as I can tell, it seems like the guy just kinda has a don't really care attitude.
All Derrick WIlliams cares about is his status at Arizona and making sure he has fresh new Jordans.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I heard about 5 minutes of Grant Napear's show yesterday and he happened to be talking about DWill. Grant was saying that he wants players on the Kings that hate to lose. He rattled off some players on the team that hate to lose.. Demarcus etc. Then he says DWill doesn't hate to lose, doesn't care, and is wasting his talent etc something along those lines.

And I agree, as far as I can tell, it seems like the guy just kinda has a don't really care attitude.

Dude made $20M.

Guys from last year's roster that hate to lose: Isaiah Thomas, Quincy Acy, DeMarcus Cousins.

D-Will is the definition of a tweener because I don't think he even knows what he should do on the court. He's a quiet guy so he doesn't assert himself and nobody really knows how to get him involved. He's a beast in the open court but as soon as it slows to halfcourt offense, he has no role. I hesitate to say he doesn't care, but he's just never been put in a prime position to succeed...and it's because it's so hard to find that position.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It's a battle game. We are gonna watch. I trust.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Guys from last year's roster that hate to lose: Isaiah Thomas, Quincy Acy, DeMarcus Cousins.

D-Will is the definition of a tweener because I don't think he even knows what he should do on the court. He's a quiet guy so he doesn't assert himself and nobody really knows how to get him involved. He's a beast in the open court but as soon as it slows to halfcourt offense, he has no role. I hesitate to say he doesn't care, but he's just never been put in a prime position to succeed...and it's because it's so hard to find that position.

I think that's pretty accurate actually.

Happy Monday my dudes. We suck, but at least we have our team with no Maloofs

Can't wait for the season to start. Only two season left at our s**t hole Arco Arena. I'll miss that s**t hole
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dale Kasler @dakasler · 40m

#NBAKings say they have new deal with Comcast

Dale Kasler @dakasler · 32m

Comcast will do 80 #NBAKings games, up from 70. Expanded pre & post game coverage

Nice. I missed the pregame shows. Back in the day when I worked at Round Table I delivered pizzas a bunch of times to the House Party Live show they used to have.
Dale Kasler @dakasler · 40m

#NBAKings say they have new deal with Comcast

Dale Kasler @dakasler · 32m

Comcast will do 80 #NBAKings games, up from 70. Expanded pre & post game coverage

Nice. I missed the pregame shows. Back in the day when I worked at Round Table I delivered pizzas a bunch of times to the House Party Live show they used to have.

Nice... I wonder how much more $ Vivek & co got out of that.

The old school pre game was pretty cool
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Nice... I wonder how much more $ Vivek & co got out of that.

The old school pre game was pretty cool

I read on twitter that the Kings got an increase from $11MM a year to $35MM

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Mike Tavares ‏@SactownMike0476 Protected Tweets 6m
Kings new deal with Comcast is $690-700M over 20 years. That pretty much paid for the team itself and some.
I read on twitter that the Kings got an increase from $11MM a year to $35MM

Damn, that's a come up.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kevin Fippin @kfippin · 12m

The Kings broadcast's on CSN will now include 1/2hr pre & post game shows, and "Kings Central," a new monthly Kings-centric magazine show.

Kevin Fippin @kfippin · 10m

There'll also be a dedicated CSN "Kings Insider" - similar to @AndrewBaggarly or @JoeStiglichCSN for the A's/Giants

Kevin Fippin ‏@kfippin 4m

CSN's SportsNet Central & Yahoo Sports Talk Live will actually cover the Kings now as well. In all over 500hrs of Kings programing
Kings new deal with Comcast is $690-700M over 20 years. That pretty much paid for the team itself and some.

holy chit the maloofs are probably fapping with their tears as lube right now. BRB this could've been them but they went full potato.

Vivek knows what he's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if we constantly have a high payroll now. They will pretty much be able to afford it with the new arena and the new tv deal.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

holy chit the maloofs are probably fapping with their tears as lube right now. BRB this could've been them but they went full potato.

Vivek knows what he's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if we constantly have a high payroll now. They will pretty much be able to afford it with the new arena and the new tv deal.

Plus Vivek is a billionaire and not a millionaire like the Maloofs. Also Vivek got into bitcoin when it was like a dollar a bitcoin. They're like $600 a coin now. Dude is smart.
Share 49ersWebzone