LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

IQ, consistent rotations and a solid system is what this team needs to reach 40 wins.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
From what I've heard the Rise Guys are coming back to the Sacramento airwaves. Except this time it's going to be on 1320AM going up against KHTK. Thank God,f**k Keith Brooks and his dumbass. TuneIn tomorrow at 8:25 AM on 1320. I wish Carmichael Dave could be on the rise guys though.

So I guess it's an afternoon show actually.

Here's link to the announcement
lol Tyrone Corbin has been named your top assistant coach and as a result all of your young talent just immediately regressed tremendously.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
lol Tyrone Corbin has been named your top assistant coach and as a result all of your young talent just immediately regressed tremendously.

I remember when Ty Corbin was a player on the Kings, he was a good dude.

Can't coach worth a damn though.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Well if Jerry Sloan was cool with him as an assistant I think I'm cool with it.

lol Dude you should have watched the last few years. There's a reason why his contract wasn't renewed. He doesn't give a damn about developing young talent. Plus he wasn't the head assistant while Sloan was coaching. Phil Johnson was and he resigned when Sloan did so they really didn't have anyone else to fall back on.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol Dude you should have watched the last few years. There's a reason why his contract wasn't renewed. He doesn't give a damn about developing young talent. Plus he wasn't the head assistant while Sloan was coaching. Phil Johnson was and he resigned when Sloan did so they really didn't have anyone else to fall back on.

I'm not trippin. He's not the Head Coach he's back to being an assistant. 16 years as a player, 7 years as an assistant under Jerry Sloan with a bit of head coaching experience? I think I'm cool to see how he does back as an assistant. Last year Mike Malone made his Dad Brendan Malone the assistant and then his dad suddenly retired before the season. We didn't even have a legit lead assistant all last season. Mike Malone has the say on who plays etc so.. yah.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Who's this midget shooting baseline J's with our summer league squad?

Lol he got them kap legs

1st summer league game is Friday boys. We should play much better than this past summer.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
1st summer league game is Friday boys. We should play much better than this past summer.

Yea cause our summer league team is wet as f**k lol
Originally posted by marshulk:

Yeah, its half of our real roster lmao
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Yeah, its half of our real roster lmao

lol at Derrick Williams being there. What a f**king f*g lol I like it tho.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Lol he got them kap legs

Share 49ersWebzone