LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Probably was Cuz. I remember him yelling at Collins at one point during that game. I could easily see Cuz throwing around some f*ggot stuff at him.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Probably was Cuz. I remember him yelling at Collins at one point during that game. I could easily see Cuz throwing around some f*ggot stuff at him.

Go post this on KingsFans Muggins and let the hilarity ensue
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Lol I don't even want to see the name VF21 or Bricklayer etc. those fools are so full of themselves.
Lol I don't even want to see the name VF21 or Bricklayer etc. those fools are so full of themselves.

I know these feels bro ;~;
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Funny thing is I actually know VF21 and she's a good lady. That place is so dumb though.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Awww I love Vlade. I seriously almost had a moment.

Funny thing is I actually know VF21 and she's a good lady. That place is so dumb though.

lol she doesn't bother me that much other than she's like an overly strict grandmother but Bricklayer is the one who pisses me off. Dude is like a smug full of himself dictator, and he never accepts other people's opinions. That's why I basically stopped posting there. I remember he had a freaking man crush on Tyreke and anyone who tried to tell him dude wasn't the PG of the future was wrong and an idiot. Oh and he does it in a condescending tone. Like I said the guy just pisses me off.

lol she doesn't bother me that much other than she's like an overly strict grandmother but Bricklayer is the one who pisses me off. Dude is like a smug full of himself dictator, and he never accepts other people's opinions. That's why I basically stopped posting there. I remember he had a freaking man crush on Tyreke and anyone who tried to tell him dude wasn't the PG of the future was wrong and an idiot. Oh and he does it in a condescending tone. Like I said the guy just pisses me off.

Guy has a pretty high opinion of himself and thinks he knows a helluva lot more than he actually does. It's serious business over there. Lol.
Oh and you think his Tyreke obsession was bad, go say anything remotely negative about Cousins. According to him the guy is a once in a generation type talent along the lines of Shaq, Robinson etc. riiiight.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 22, 2014 at 11:10 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yep. Bricklayer is definitely the worst. I remember disliking Mr Slim Citrus too for some reason but that was several years ago. But by far Bricklayer is the most annoying poster I've probably ever come across on any message board ever.
Yep. Bricklayer is definitely the worst. I remember disliking Mr Slim Citrus too for some reason but that was several years ago. But by far Bricklayer is the most annoying poster I've probably ever come across on any message board ever.

Sounds like a challenge to me f*ggot

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

It's still early in your posting career, you may get there someday lol.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LMAAOOO
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Speaking of f*ggot, is there a more f*ggot name than Zachary?

I should post that at KF lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hey check it out, it's Marcus Thornton

Hey check it out, it's Marcus Thornton

Lol. Didn't that happen in Road Trip?
Share 49ersWebzone