There are 222 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
My mom was an awesome hippy chick. Thanks f*ggits.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I tried to stop him
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Poor Mike Malone, he's stuck right in the middle of a train wreck.

Originally posted by Hopper:

Yeah, I hope Vivek, the rest of the ownership group and Malone knew the level of Maloofery that has gone on in Sac for way too long. We really need to rid ourselves of the Maloof culture. That's why I really wanna get rid of JT. Get that era of player out of here, just for new beginnings.

DMC really needs to shut the f**k up and step up. Seriously. If you are the best center in the NBA, your team has to have a better record. Does he really suck that bad on defense? How can we have the best center in the NBA and suck so badly? He needs to step up on everything else besides offense. Now, honestly, I'm glad he didn't make the all star team. So he can learn. You guys might get pissed about that. But that hoe s**t he pulled against Houston has gone on for WAY too long. He needs to stop acting like a victim.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol this is pretty much how i think you should feel. I love you mama!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Hopper:

Yeah, I hope Vivek, the rest of the ownership group and Malone knew the level of Maloofery that has gone on in Sac for way too long. We really need to rid ourselves of the Maloof culture. That's why I really wanna get rid of JT. Get that era of player out of here, just for new beginnings.

DMC really needs to shut the f**k up and step up. Seriously. If you are the best center in the NBA, your team has to have a better record. Does he really suck that bad on defense? How can we have the best center in the NBA and suck so badly? He needs to step up on everything else besides offense. Now, honestly, I'm glad he didn't make the all star team. So he can learn. You guys might get pissed about that. But that hoe s**t he pulled against Houston has gone on for WAY too long. He needs to stop acting like a victim.

Malone could take charge and tell both DMC and JT that if they start running their mouths instead of playing, they're gonna be sitting next to him--an then back it up. Both those guys spend way too much time and energy complaining, frequently about phantom fouls and such.

Cousins really hurt himself and his image in the Houston game, undoing a season's worth of effort to prove himself a team leader. He doesn't seem to understand it, and the only remedy, I believe, is for him to go completely silent during games. Don't talk to the refs at all about anything. Just play, and let the coach deal with the refs.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I agree about Go Silent. If it were me that would be fun.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just now watching this. That's a foul? but yeah DMC needs to quit being a girl.

Yikes lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Yikes lol

Come talk to me in the showdown thread. We'll pretend we're good teams and get pissy with each other.

Wow to be fair that looks like complete b******t on the ref's part. I know they have a bias against him and anyone else who gets a lot of techs but damn you don't have to make it so obvious.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
My goodness. Lakers TRYING to tank is obvious yet we are in a showdown.
I'm here for the lulz
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm here for the gangbang. Which is basically what the Kings are getting on a nightly basis.
I for one, am very tired of Demarcus'es antic's and mouth, I would rather lose with out him...., than lose with him... But it doesn't seem like we could trade him to any other team, cause they wouldn't want the trouble maker either...sorry just my 2 cents.
Share 49ersWebzone