Originally posted by Muggins:
lol just weird

this wtf
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
this wtf
From SacTownRoyalty..

During the third quarter of Monday's game, Shaquille O'Neal took over the official twitter feed of the Sacramento Kings. I guess when you own part of the team, these are the things you do. And since some of our members don't partake in the twitter machine (cough, Section214, cough), we thought it would be best to bring you some highlights.

BIG CUZ 16 and 10 at da half, thats ALL STAR MATERIAL aint it, AND YES THIS IS SHAQ

— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) December 24, 2013

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE SACRAMENTO FAN BASE FOR BEING THE BEST FAN BASE IN THE WORLD, we won't let you down! - SHAQ

Is Austin Rivers injured? I don't know, somebody help me out! - SHAQ

I've never eaten out in Sac, especially back in the day - i was scared - SHAQ RT @christopepper: What's your favorite place to eat in Sac?

Kings Fans, who is your favorite King of all time? Mine was Scot Pollard! - SHAQ

Can somebody loan me $20 to get some ice cream? - SHAQ

Can you believe it? I'm holding a COWBELL -SHAQ pic.twitter.com/e7c52YWULk

From SacTownRoyalty..

During the third quarter of Monday's game, Shaquille O'Neal took over the official twitter feed of the Sacramento Kings. I guess when you own part of the team, these are the things you do. And since some of our members don't partake in the twitter machine (cough, Section214, cough), we thought it would be best to bring you some highlights.

BIG CUZ 16 and 10 at da half, thats ALL STAR MATERIAL aint it, AND YES THIS IS SHAQ

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE SACRAMENTO FAN BASE FOR BEING THE BEST FAN BASE IN THE WORLD, we won't let you down! - SHAQ

I've never eaten out in Sac, especially back in the day - i was scared - SHAQ RT @christopepper: What's your favorite place to eat in Sac?

Kings Fans, who is your favorite King of all time? Mine was Scot Pollard! - SHAQ

more exciting than last year boys. Be grateful for the change we got
lol just weird

this wtf

That's some surreal s**t right there.
this wtf
From SacTownRoyalty..

lol I forgot all about Scott Pollard. Dude changed his facial hair and hairstyle like every week.
This team could sure use Scott Pollards defensive prowess right now, that dude was a beast.
Originally posted by KegBert:
This team could sure use Scott Pollards defensive prowess right now, that dude was a beast.

Very underrated. Did all the dirty work.
Got kings tickets for Jan 2nd against the sixers for Christmas and my mom goes "Allen iverson plays for them right?"

Lololol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Got kings tickets for Jan 2nd against the sixers for Christmas and my mom goes "Allen iverson plays for them right?"

Lololol

I think that's pretty cool that she knew that. Shows that she was at least paying attention back in the day when the Kings were good. Can't blame her for not really paying attention after all the garbage the Maloofs brought to us. My Mom wasn't a huge sports fan but she did sort of follow along since we were big time into sports. She could probably name the whole Kings and Supersonics team from 1996 lol. (we played them in the playoffs that year)
[ Edited by Muggins on Dec 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM ]

jordan hill is that type of player.
Is tonights game blacked out or something?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

It gonna be on Ch 10./ 710
[ Edited by Muggins on Dec 27, 2013 at 6:44 PM ]

It gonna be on Ch 10./ 710

Big tyme
I have direct TV. I usually get it on CSN ca but it only shows the upcoming rockets game.
Share 49ersWebzone