There are 188 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Thats actually sick. Hopefully will be able to go to a game here before I move to LA in January.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
[ Edited by MuggD on Sep 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM ]
All their little minds are blown.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
All their little minds are blown.

haha that was awesome. The VladeFather.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Vlade just got an Extension and Joerger got his 4th year picked up. I like it.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Vlade just got an Extension and Joerger got his 4th year picked up. I like it.

Knowing Vivek both will be fired at the trade deadline.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Man, we getting that eighth seed this year. Probably have some of the Dubs fans hopping ship again.

GO KINGS

I am a Warrior fan first and foremost having grown up Cupertino, but have followed the Kings since I moved out to the Central Valley 25 years ago. Some of my best friends are die hard Kings fans. I am excited to see what this team can do this year, They certainly could be the biggest surprise team in the NBA this year. Future is bright too, with the Cousin dark cloud not hovering overhead anymore.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Man, we getting that eighth seed this year. Probably have some of the Dubs fans hopping ship again.

GO KINGS

I am a Warrior fan first and foremost having grown up Cupertino, but have followed the Kings since I moved out to the Central Valley 25 years ago. Some of my best friends are die hard Kings fans. I am excited to see what this team can do this year, They certainly could be the biggest surprise team in the NBA this year. Future is bright too, with the Cousin dark cloud not hovering overhead anymore.

I'm not as high on the win total as some but I've seen a ton more way low-balling them. I've seen a lot of people saying 15-20 total wins projections. They have no clue, but they are not going to be THAT bad. They'll probably win right around where they have for the last few years, probably like 28 but they will be much funner to watch grow without that big idiot on the team.

GO KINGS

Things are looking up for you guys. But just like the niners, you guys should dampen expectations a bit.
I think we'll get a lot of fun basketball to watch this year.

I love that we have done experienced vets like Hill, Carter, and Z-Bo to help the young guys.

Can't wait to see Fox, Buddy, Jackson, Skal, and Willie on the court together.
Offense looks like crap in preseason. Still think we'll get a ring though. Saving everything for reg season
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Preseason has left me feeling meh so far. Joerger hasn't put any sort of legit lineup out there yet. He's just looking at dudes but it's making things tough to watch and f**king up the youngins I think.

WCS looks like he's never going to fully get it, trying to shoot jumpers all the time etc just f**king annoying.

Skal doesn't really rebound and is somewhat timid a lot of the time. (still have high hope for him) He's got a nice jumper and that ONE post move, the turn around.

Papa can't rebound for some reason and his a big dumb dumb most of the time out there plodding around like some big oaf lol.

Malachi looks lost. Timid. Bricks any shot he takes.

Bogdon is going to be solid. Hasn't really done much this preseason though. Been very passive. He's new, he'll get it.

JJ looks to be a crafty dude but is so wispy thin right now, he's like a feather out there. Does all the right things tho. Takes the right shots.

Frank is like a little Tank out there and his passing and rebounding is pretty impressive so far.

Fox is gonna beast as long as he's healthy, a little worried he's going to rack up injuries though.

Coach said he's committed to playing 10 guys a night every night during the season. There's going to be some head scratching frustrating basketball games this year.
[ Edited by MuggD on Oct 11, 2017 at 10:40 PM ]
Fox and Mason > Bibby and Bobby.
Share 49ersWebzone