There are 264 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
It's makes you wonder. With Jimmer heading for the door, only four original Kings will be left on the roster. And you start to question, just who was making these draft picks through the years when it was all falling apart under the MaGoofs? Did Petrie really pick and sign these guys or did Joe and Gavin MaGoof get in the way?

If Petrie really was given draft day freedom, and these are his fingerprints on the last four drafts, man that is one sorry-arsed record of picks. DeMarcus is really the only one we'd keep around.

I feel pretty confdent everything PICK wise was Petrie EXCEPT the Jimmer pick. That had Maloofs trying to cash in on tickets and merchandise on their way out the door.

Don't forget Petrie found IT right around that same time with the LAST PICK in the draft. Also Peja, Gerald Wallace etc. Really off the top of my head he only whiffed on Quincy Douby as far as draft picks. The Maloofs ruined the organization.

I am really interested in what this team does going forward. Has a corner been turned with the new additions? A little bit of toughness added where we needed it?
It's makes you wonder. With Jimmer heading for the door, only four original Kings will be left on the roster. And you start to question, just who was making these draft picks through the years when it was all falling apart under the MaGoofs? Did Petrie really pick and sign these guys or did Joe and Gavin MaGoof get in the way?

If Petrie really was given draft day freedom, and these are his fingerprints on the last four drafts, man that is one sorry-arsed record of picks. DeMarcus is really the only one we'd keep around.

I feel pretty confdent everything PICK wise was Petrie EXCEPT the Jimmer pick. That had Maloofs trying to cash in on tickets and merchandise on their way out the door.

Don't forget Petrie found IT right around that same time with the LAST PICK in the draft. Also Peja, Gerald Wallace etc. Really off the top of my head he only whiffed on Quincy Douby as far as draft picks. The Maloofs ruined the organization.

I am really interested in what this team does going forward. Has a corner been turned with the new additions? A little bit of toughness added where we needed it?

Acy and Evans def bring alot of toughness.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Haha I love Evans just because he brings that FU swag to the team. He laid Aaron Brooks the f**k out the other night lol. Last person that did that on the regular was Brad Miller.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Haha I love Evans just because he brings that FU swag to the team. He laid Aaron Brooks the f**k out the other night lol. Last person that did that on the regular was Brad Miller.

Yea buddy. Acy has it too. Them together is the lulz
you guys think we Jimmer gone, we will bring Terry in to mentor Thomas/Ray?
Haven't watched a game in a while. Does terry sit behind our bench or is he not on the team?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Terry is not joining the team because "he had knee surgery last offseason and he hasn't felt right since." So he is rehabbing at his home in Texas. Or some s**t.
[ Edited by Muggins on Feb 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM ]
Terry is not joining the team because "he had knee surgery last offseason and he hasn't felt right since." So he is rehabbing at his home in Texas. Or some s**t.

So is he on the nets still? Lol I'm confused
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Haven't watched a game in a while. Does terry sit behind our bench or is he not on the team?

Me too -- but plan on watching tonight because it looks like the Kings got some toughness and that is just what they needed.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
So is he on the nets still? Lol I'm confused

Terry is a Kings, but rehab at home in Texas.

Means he wants a buyout so he can go sign with a contender.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Means he wants a buyout so he can go sign with a contender.

You would think. But Terry helps what contender?

None.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I still think Jimmer has a good future in the NBA.

Me too. 49% from the 3.. teams will want that.
God please let this be the end to all the Jimmer talk on 1140. Never has a following for such a marginal player been so annoying... with exception to Tebow.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
God please let this be the end to all the Jimmer talk on 1140. Never has a following for such a marginal player been so annoying... with exception to Tebow.

I'd normally agree. BUT This franchise has been straight diarrhea for at least 5-8-10 years.

Clean house PDA, clean it.
Share 49ersWebzone