There are 160 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Muggins:
So whos watching the game tomorrow against the Thunder at 4pm? LULZ

LOL When I saw that game time during the game last night I said NO ONE WILL SEE THAT

raider/kings fans.

Very few of them even. I would watch the NFCCG over some regular season basketball game if I was a Raiders fan. I would record the Kings game.
yea, i probably wouldn't watch the game even if the 49ers are getting blown out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick27m
Kings coach Michael Malone also fined $25k for verbal abuse of a game official/not proceeding directly to locker room following Jan. 17 game
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Carl Landry returned tonight and IT had a career high in points
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Carl Landry returned tonight and IT had a career high in points

Yeah, obviously none of us saw the game but I recorded it and then was so pissed after the Niners game that I deleted the Kings game along with the Niners game lol.

Anyway, here's IT's Highlights..

[ Edited by Muggins on Jan 20, 2014 at 1:23 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
sacniner check this out
sacniner check this out

Haha, that's an awesome find homie! Great memory too... That kind of s**t is uncalled for. I wouldn't throw food/drinks at any player. Only people I would think about throwing something at is the Maloof family or Hansen

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Wow that is f**king awesome!
has anyone heard about the new arena? If it suppose to be built in 2016, they need to get the ball rolling now.....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
has anyone heard about the new arena? If it suppose to be built in 2016, they need to get the ball rolling now.....

Everything is on schedule. Nothing has changed.
good to have Landry back

Everything is on schedule. Nothing has changed.

I'd say that's a tad premature. I think there will be a huge push to put this new stadium back in North Natomas so they can save on millions of dollars in infrastructure costs. It ain't over yet.
Share 49ersWebzone