There are 225 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Watching the game in dallas, finally get to see the kings play. Is arco usually this empty?

Lolwut

Anyways solid lineup from Malone
Jimmer
Thornton
Dwill
Outlaw
Comedy ndyai

Blew a 14 point lead
Watching the game in dallas, finally get to see the kings play. Is arco usually this empty?

Seattle wouldn't be empty if they had the Kings.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Seattle wouldn't be empty if they had the Kings.

GTFO out of here with that b******t
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Whipping that motherf**king ass right now! Derrick Williams with a career high in points. f**k you val LOL
Originally posted by Muggins:
Whipping that motherf**king ass right now! Derrick Williams with a career high in points. f**k you val LOL

lol this

Everyone is having huge nights

IT with 20 and 10
Cousins with 30 and 20 lol
Did i just see Pretty boy Floyd at the game? So random.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Did i just see Pretty boy Floyd at the game? So random.

Yeah man, he's been to several games this year. He's homey's with Isaiah I guess.
kinda bummed I didn't see gay get any action. .
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 10, 2013 at 12:03 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kinda bummed I didn't see gay get any action. .

Wednesday fool
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lol did you guys see this from the game last night? s**t had us weak over here, when he sticks his face right up in Kayte's lol

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lolwut

Anyways solid lineup from Malone
Jimmer
Thornton
Dwill
Outlaw
Comedy ndyai

Blew a 14 point lead

I live in dallas, so I finally got to see the Kings on TV, and the place looked empty.
that dunk though.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I live in dallas, so I finally got to see the Kings on TV, and the place looked empty.

it was probably about 90% full. I would say 15000.. Arena holds 17000. and yes we're not selling out every game these days. Have you seen our record it's f****** horrible.

Originally posted by Muggins:

it was probably about 90% full. I would say 15000.. Arena holds 17000. and yes we're not selling out every game these days. Have you seen our record it's f****** horrible.

I was at that game. About 85% full. The Kings % capacity has been respectable this year. In the top half of the league. HUGE change from the past couple of years. We've already had six sellouts I think. We had three all of last year.

I was sitting two rows up from the court last night. I love when you can here the trash talk
Share 49ersWebzone