There are 201 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Who is going to opening night? Stern will be in attendance... Its going to be a big event. Can't wait

The game is still not sold out. Can you believe that?
Originally posted by Muggins:
Who is going to opening night? Stern will be in attendance... Its going to be a big event. Can't wait

Surprising and I was pissed when I first heard, but the prices are hella expensive if you don't use a discount code... I used one, so it ended up being pretty cheap. (PM me if you need one)

There aren't many tickets left on ticktmaster, about 100. I read on twitter other tickets are tied up with partial plans the Kings just released. I imagine those will go on sale in the next couple of days...

It'll be sold out, but I really thought this game would be sold out sooner... I think the ESPN game is just about sold out as well.

*Edit - once this team is a playoff contender, tickets will be hella hard to get like before. We have to keep in mind that this team isn't supposed to be that good this year, again.
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 23, 2013 at 3:46 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Surprising and I was pissed when I first heard, but the prices are hella expensive if you don't use a discount code... I used one, so it ended up being pretty cheap. (PM me if you need one)

There aren't many tickets left on ticktmaster, about 100. I read on twitter other tickets are tied up with partial plans the Kings just released. I imagine those will go on sale in the next couple of days...

It'll be sold out, but I really thought this game would be sold out sooner... I think the ESPN game is just about sold out as well.

*Edit - once this team is a playoff contender, tickets will be hella hard to get like before. We have to keep in mind that this team isn't supposed to be that good this year, again.

I just hope Vivek understands that and I'm sure he does. We got the label of best fans because we would pack that joint every year no matter what. Just make the team competitive and we will all show back up. I think the super casual fan doesn't realize that this franchise is on the up tick right now.
I just hope Vivek understands that and I'm sure he does. We got the label of best fans because we would pack that joint every year no matter what. Just make the team competitive and we will all show back up. I think the super casual fan doesn't realize that this franchise is on the up tick right now.

He does. And still, we are number one in renewal of season tickets and new season ticket sales. We are starting from rock bottom, or from the Maloof.

I wanna go
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I wanna go

PM me if you want that promo code.
Vasquez is f*cking awful. Pretty clear the Pelicans system did lead to inflated assist #'s for PG's. slow, poor ball handler, crappy shooter. So glad they traded Tyreke for this guy. Didn't like the trade then and this is further making me dislike it.
Watching this game hungover doesn't help...
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Vasquez is f*cking awful. Pretty clear the Pelicans system did lead to inflated assist #'s for PG's. slow, poor ball handler, crappy shooter. So glad they traded Tyreke for this guy. Didn't like the trade then and this is further making me dislike it.

Meh. It's pre season in his second game? After missing most of camp with his ankle injury..playing with Jimmer next to him a lot of the time. Lol I'll reserve judgment
IT and curry got into it a little and the whole warriors team came over and was getting in IT's face and cousins came over bear hugged IT and took him away lol it was awesome

Bogut puts his forearm in cousins' throat and cousins gets called for his 6th foul. The fact he didn't get up off the ground and rip boguts head off speaks volumes to his maturity
total crap call against cousins
salmons still needs to learn how to pass
Lol salmons is useless
Originally posted by Allx9er:
salmons still needs to learn how to pass

Lol salmons going full Kobe in the 4th
Share 49ersWebzone