LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Not sure if already posted but Tyreke signed with Memphis 1yr/3.3 mill. How the mighty fall.
We hired Sixers VP of basketball administration Brandon Williams as our Assistant General Manager.

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/status/891740680422404097
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Not sure if already posted but Tyreke signed with Memphis 1yr/3.3 mill. How the mighty fall.

Met him at a Carl's Jr. before lol he had a white on white new Camaro on like 24's lol
Originally posted by Zachary:

Met him at a Carl's Jr. before lol he had a white on white new Camaro on like 24's lol

Wolf ticket?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Wolf ticket?

Dafuq
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Keith Smith‏Verified account @KeithSmithNBA

The Sacramento Kings have renounced the draft rights for Dejan Bodiroga. He's a free agent. He's 44 years old.

I even remember when this dude was drafted, I was 12 years old back then.

Nooooo!! The dream is officially crushed. I was in HS when they first got his rights (maybe even younger)

Vlade f**kin up again. They'll regret this. Watch him go to the Lakers and kill us every game.

Pop gonna make an all-star outta this dude

Was he ever mighty to begin with?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Was he ever mighty to begin with?

Early part of his Rookie year he looked like a beast and was clutch to boot. Hit a couple game winners etc.

35 point comeback led by Tyreke

Game winner vs Bucks

Averaged 20/5/5 as a Rookie then basically never got any better.
Tyreke was definitely a beast his rookie year. That 35 point comeback was epic
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

I remember one of the Maloofs at the Draft Party was getting booed for the Tyreke pick. He was like "HE'S GONNA BE AWESOME, HE'S GOING TO BE A STAR JUST WAIT AND SEE!!" Then it looked like he was right. I think most people wanted Ricky Rubio in that draft at #4. I know I did personally. Should have taken Steph tho, DOH!
[ Edited by MuggD on Aug 1, 2017 at 9:39 PM ]

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Just found the vid

Originally posted by MuggD:

I remember one of the Maloofs at the Draft Party was getting booed for the Tyreke pick. He was like "HE'S GONNA BE AWESOME, HE'S GOING TO BE A STAR JUST WAIT AND SEE!!" Then it looked like he was right. I think most people wanted Ricky Rubio in that draft at #4. I know I did personally. Should have taken Steph tho, DOH!

I wanted Rubio but didn't want to wait a couple years for him to come over... So I really wanted Flynn but I had a feeling that Tyreke would be the pick and I was cool with it.
Ya tyreke was a beast. didn't he average 20-5-5?

I just hated how he would drive the lane and force a shot almost every time lol
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by MuggD:

I wanted Rubio but didn't want to wait a couple years for him to come over... So I really wanted Flynn but I had a feeling that Tyreke would be the pick and I was cool with it.

Flynn was a HUGE bust.
Flynn was a HUGE bust.

Lol yeah he was. I remember Minnesota took Rubio and him back to back. I don't even remember why I wanted Flynn.
Share 49ersWebzone