There are 214 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
new jerseys boys.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings-unveil-jersey-updates-2014-15-season

oh. I was hoping it was the baby blue.

The white is ok, the black one is cool I guess with the script. I just cant get into purple man. I'm not a purple type guy.

yeah same those baby blue's are so nice. But these updates one i like better than what we have been wearing recently.
yeah same those baby blue's are so nice. But these updates one i like better than what we have been wearing recently.

me too but I think the colors attract youth kids trying to look cool. When I went the Kings game in DC, saw all these kids trying to look like raiders fans in black D Cousins jerseys. Reminded me of when LA Kings gear was urban cool.

I miss baby blue and red. I grew up on that s**t in Arco as a kid watching kenny and tisdale. lol.
Wayman!

Also not huge on the purple. Those new white ones are pretty nice. I kinda liked the straight blues and of course, the half/half checkerboards...

The blue on the left is dope!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

me too but I think the colors attract youth kids trying to look cool. When I went the Kings game in DC, saw all these kids trying to look like raiders fans in black D Cousins jerseys. Reminded me of when LA Kings gear was urban cool.

I miss baby blue and red. I grew up on that s**t in Arco as a kid watching kenny and tisdale. lol.

yeah, I've been to like 3 games in DC. Surprising amount of Jimmer fans.
Demolition has started! Knock that piece of s**t mall down

And the purple sucks. Every fan I know wants the blue back. Either the royal blue or the baby blue. Not sure why they don't do it but whatever. At least they aren't ugly ass Sonic jerseys.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Those new uniforms look stupid. It's the Number font.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Demolition has started! Knock that piece of s**t mall down

Saw the start of the 5 o'clock news today and they led off with them demolishing s**t! Feels good man.
Cousins hurt his knee in a team USA scrimmage
@SLAMonline: DeMarcus Cousins to Undergo Precautionary MRI on Right Knee http://t.co/zvY0iMe7lm

Edit:
@SacBee_JoeD: DeMarcus Cousins going down with a knee strain (MRI pending) in Team USA practice has Kings fans/management exhaling. Now it hits home...
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Aug 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM ]
Get Cousins out of there. Intl ball isn't that important. We are the best and always will be. No need to risk it.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Get Cousins out of there. Intl ball isn't that important. We are the best and always will be. No need to risk it.

I have no idea why Rudy is there. Dude sat out several games last year with knee soreness.
Originally posted by Muggins:

I have no idea why Rudy is there. Dude sat out several games last year with knee soreness.

Yeah... Its cool to see all of our good players together, but man its risky. Especially if your franchise guy gets seriously hurt. Not worth it. This FIBA thing isn't important. Maybe the summer games...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I feel you guys on the concern over injuries, but I think the experience is huge for DeMarcus and us. Seeing how all those world class players handle themselves on and off the court (leadership, attitude, unselfishness) will be good for the Kings when he comes back. Can already see some changes.

And I think Rudy is gonna end up starting. He's not Durant obviously, but he can play that same role -- a "3" who can play some stretch "4" in this this type of tournament. I'm expecting a lot of small ball with two ball-handlers and a guy like Rudy at PF.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I feel you guys on the concern over injuries, but I think the experience is huge for DeMarcus and us. Seeing how all those world class players handle themselves on and off the court (leadership, attitude, unselfishness) will be good for the Kings when he comes back. Can already see some changes.

And I think Rudy is gonna end up starting. He's not Durant obviously, but he can play that same role -- a "3" who can play some stretch "4" in this this type of tournament. I'm expecting a lot of small ball with two ball-handlers and a guy like Rudy at PF.

I second all of this
Share 49ersWebzone