LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 30s
Rudy Gay added to Team USA for 2014 World Cup.
Jeremy Tyler is a really good fit for us. He plays PF/C and is an active defender. Good trade for us. He's simply a better player than Acy is (even though we all love him) and we really needed a backup for DMC.

Also worth nothing he played for a few years with Golden State when Malone was there.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Jeremy Tyler is a really good fit for us. He plays PF/C and is an active defender. Good trade for us. He's simply a better player than Acy is (even though we all love him) and we really needed a backup for DMC.

Also worth nothing he played for a few years with Golden State when Malone was there.

He's getting waived bruh lol
Originally posted by marshulk:

He's getting waived bruh lol

i haven't read that
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
i haven't read that

I read that the other day on Sactown Royalty but that's the only place I read it so far. And that's not some official source or anything, so dude could very well be staying. Or not. lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
i haven't read that

I read that the other day on Sactown Royalty but that's the only place I read it so far. And that's not some official source or anything, so dude could very well be staying. Or not. lol

seeing his history with Malone, i cant image us getting rid of a productive big that wont cost us, unlike JT/Landry.
i haven't read that

seeing his history with Malone, i cant image us getting rid of a productive big that wont cost us, unlike JT/Landry.

You mean like Q.Acy?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
You mean like Q.Acy?

Yeah, that was b******t. Was that really necessary? I would rather have him over Tyler or Moreland.
i haven't read that

You mean like Q.Acy?

Acy doesnt play C. We have 600 Forwards
Originally posted by sacniner:
You mean like Q.Acy?

Yeah, that was b******t. Was that really necessary? I would rather have him over Tyler or Moreland.

I would rather have kept Acy over scrubs like Landry and Thompson.

Acy doesnt play C. We have 600 Forwards

Guessing we'll see something like...

C- DMC, JT, Moreland
PF - Evans, Landry

Not sure who they like as a starting PF, but it was Evans at the end of last year.
Hey saw a tweet saying they went back to old uni's, pic?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey saw a tweet saying they went back to old uni's, pic?

new jerseys boys.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings-unveil-jersey-updates-2014-15-season

new jerseys boys.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings-unveil-jersey-updates-2014-15-season

oh. I was hoping it was the baby blue.

The white is ok, the black one is cool I guess with the script. I just cant get into purple man. I'm not a purple type guy.
Share 49ersWebzone