LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Carmichael Dave on twitter saying Seattle/Hansen/Balmer should throw a Billion dollars at Donald Sterling and move the Clips to Seattle.

Brilliant! Seriously.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Carmichael Dave on twitter saying Seattle/Hansen/Balmer should throw a Billion dollars at Donald Sterling and move the Clips to Seattle.

Brilliant! Seriously.

Those f*ckers should never be allowed to buy any team after the crap they pulled during and after the Kings attempt
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Brilliant! Seriously.

Those f*ckers should never be allowed to buy any team after the crap they pulled during and after the Kings attempt

Agree. I sympathized with Seattle until those guys turned on us, and then the secret dealings to sabotage our arena after the fact...couldn't care less if they get a team or not.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Brilliant! Seriously.

Agree. I sympathized with Seattle until those guys turned on us, and then the secret dealings to sabotage our arena after the fact...couldn't care less if they get a team or not.

Agree but I don't think our feelings towards them really matter. Although Hansen should be banned from the NBA for donating money to stop. Not that any of this would happen anyway.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Brilliant! Seriously.

yeah seriously, their no better than Sterling
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:22 AM ]
What's cracking in here? I think Toronto's success will push down Rudy's value and he will opt in for the crazy $19 million which he is nowhere worth.That team got WAY better without him. Its insane.

The Kings will not overpay for IT. They will offer him whatever the tender is and we'll see if some other team pulls a New Orleans Tyreke thing (overpays).
Oh, and f**k CD's idea about Seattle. LA does well with two teams. Sterling just needs to GTFO. Dave comes up with some idiotic s**t on twitter at times. I hope Seattle and Hansen/Balmer NEVER get a team. Ever.
Originally posted by sacniner:
What's cracking in here? I think Toronto's success will push down Rudy's value and he will opt in for the crazy $19 million which he is nowhere worth.That team got WAY better without him. Its insane.

The Kings will not overpay for IT. They will offer him whatever the tender is and we'll see if some other team pulls a New Orleans Tyreke thing (overpays).

if he opts out then chooses to come back to us, it would be for a lot cheaper than 19 mill correct?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

if he opts out then chooses to come back to us, it would be for a lot cheaper than 19 mill correct?

Yeah, whatever they agree to... Idk what Rudy's market value is worth. Maybe 10 a year for 4?

As is, 19 is well over the current CBA league max.
sac I thought you died man

Originally posted by marshniners24:
sac I thought you died man

No, I'm still alive. Thanks for caring though my man
Oh, and f**k CD's idea about Seattle. LA does well with two teams. Sterling just needs to GTFO. Dave comes up with some idiotic s**t on twitter at times. I hope Seattle and Hansen/Balmer NEVER get a team. Ever.

this
I don't know about you guys but if I could only pick one: I will take Isiah over Gay any day.
I don't know about you guys but if I could only pick one: I will take Isiah over Gay any day.

I'd take neither lulz
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I'd take neither lulz

If I knew FA's would sign here I'd be cool with both of them gone. If we lose them both then that might be for the best long term but can we really go another 3-4-5 years with no playoffs?
Share 49ersWebzone