LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Lol that game though
Guys played their hearts out tonight, nothing but respect for our boys.

I love Paul George, but come on though...

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Guys played their hearts out tonight, nothing but respect for our boys.

I love Paul George, but come on though...

lol at the refs.
the game is on abc tonite.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the game is on abc tonite.

Wohoo
i still don't understand/like the landry signing. It's the only mistake this new regime has made so far.
i still don't understand/like the landry signing. It's the only mistake this new regime has made so far.

That's cause you have 0 basketball knowledge. It wasn't a "WOW" signing but it wasn't bad lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

That's cause you have 0 basketball knowledge. It wasn't a "WOW" signing but it wasn't bad lol

overpaid and the contract is too long.
Demarcus should win MVP just based off what this team looks like without him
Landry was a good signing. He has been hurt and is still getting his legs under him. Solid bench guy and great veteran attitude. He can also hit that mid range and rebound pretty well. A little under sized but he'll give it his all on the defensive end. The Kings have sorely lacked character guys in the past.

Demarcus should win MVP just based off what this team looks like without him

Man, what a s**tty time for both of our best guys to get hurt. Why them? We were actually playing really well prior to the injuries. Would loved to see the outcomes of the last two games with them in.

They probably knew that they would try to trade Patterson/Hayes/JT and needed more capable bigs.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

They probably knew that they would try to trade Patterson/Hayes/JT and needed more capable bigs.

I understand. Landry is a solid player but his contract doe.

But anyways, i hope gay cousins come back soon. I don't want this team to tank no more; win as many games as possible.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Landry makes like 6 Mil a year. That's like a mid level exception price.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Apparently there is going to be some announcement at midnight tonight. I saw it mentioned on the news and now Carmichael Dave is tweeting about it and Grant is saying the same s**t..

Share 49ersWebzone