There are 256 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
cousins

Ease up baby girl. It's just a sprain. X ray's negative. He'll be back soon

just messing with ya guys. hes actually one of my favorite players in the nba. super underrated due to his immaturity.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rudy Gay leaves early in the 1st qtr with an achilles injury. FML

Thank god it's only a strain.
Originally posted by jrg:
just messing with ya guys. hes actually one of my favorite players in the nba. super underrated due to his immaturity.

He's underrated because of what team he plays on....not because of his immaturity....
ITs Aaron Gray time
STOP's petitions are over. City clerk rejects them because of several election code violations. Aaron Bruski reporting some signatures might be prosecuted as fraud.

Yeeeeee!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
STOP's petitions are over. City clerk rejects them because of several election code violations. Aaron Bruski reporting some signatures might be prosecuted as fraud.

Yeeeeee!

BOOM

Finally god damn
lol stop....................
Aaron Bruski ‏@aaronbruski 4m
Not only were the petitions rejected today, but sources say that some signature gatherers could be prosecuted for fraud.

RIP hansen and Maloofs
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings are supposed to be doing the Google Glass thing tonight. So far I'm not impressed but I guess I'll wait and see what they are doing exactly.

My brother in law loves his google glasses he has tickets to the game tonight too I wonder if he knows they're doing something
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow what a f**king game that was
Tank move by Isaiah Thomas
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Look at that Kings scoring

Great effort by the Kings. I wish the Warriors had kept Malone instead of Jackson as HC.
Share 49ersWebzone