LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Did you see the look on Malone's face after the last one? I think Jimmer may have played himself out of the lineup with that performance. That was pretty bad, even by Bill Bird standards.

LOL Malones face was priceless. Jimmer is definetly done as a king after that game lol
The heat was short some key players, but, it was still a nice win for our growing team...I'll take it
Originally posted by billbird2111:
He didn't have the best of games. He didn't need too. Instead, Rudy Gay just dominated that third quarter and defensively, this was a brand new team.

LeBron hit some incredible clutch three-point baskets in the waning moments of overtime to keep the Heat close. Had those ridiculous shots not fallen, the Kings would have won this easily.

However, instead, this team kept it's collective head cool, headed down the court, ran the offense, and answered each LeBron miracle with a two-pointer of their own. In the end? The Heat just ran out of time.

Good team win. Not one player stands out in my mind, other than Gay sinking jumper after jumper after jumper in that third quarter. Otherwise, this was as good a team win as I've seen out of this team in a long time.

I still think this was a blip on the radar screen. It's still going to take the better part of three months for this new lineup to jell. Don't expect miracles.

Oh, yeah, and get Jimmer the hell off the court, please. He looked terrible out there. Throwing those no look passes to nobody's home wasn't all that impressive.
Yes, still a work in progress.

Still some interesting developments. Lineup for the OT: DMC; IT; Rudy. MT at the 2 instead of Ben Mac, and Derrik Williams at the 4 instead of JT.

Those two guys, Thorton and Williams, play good defense. Thorton fights through screens and hustles. He dives for loose balls and long rebounds. He helps even when his shot isn't falling. Williams rebounds and rotates to help against big guys who have freed up on picks and are rolling to the basket--he contributes even when he's not scoring.
That's a lineup that could develop into something special.
^ but they aren't gonna be playing teams with guys like Norris cole at the 2 and battier at the 4
The most impressive part about that win last night is that the kings made all of their free throws towards the end. If they had missed a couple of them, then the outcome may have been different. Lebron was not missing those threes.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
^ but they aren't gonna be playing teams with guys like Norris cole at the 2 and battier at the 4

Or teams with Lebron.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Haha Acy just posted this pic on his twitter

What's up my dudes... I was at the heat game. Really fun and super f**king loud. Really is cool to see LBJ live. His pre game dunks and all. Even though we suck and it's just one game, made the win sweeter cause the heat thought they could sit Allen and wade and easily beat the kings. I guess they should have played. So many bandwagon heat fans at the game it was disgusting.

Tough two road games coming up. I hope we can at least make it respectable.
Also, I'm on board with Acy starting at the 4. He has been more effective than JT's sorry ass. At least he tries on defense
Acy is my favorite player on the team. He is the type of person we need at the 4.. If he was just a little taller
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Dec 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM ]

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
What's up my dudes... I was at the heat game. Really fun and super f**king loud. Really is cool to see LBJ live. His pre game dunks and all. Even though we suck and it's just one game, made the win sweeter cause the heat thought they could sit Allen and wade and easily beat the kings. I guess they should have played. So many bandwagon heat fans at the game it was disgusting.

I work with a dude, he's probably 20ish and dude gives no fukks about being a bandwagon fan. He's really knowledgeable about basketball too and he doesn't really hate on the Kings, he wants us to do well, he's from here but yeah, he's a Heat fan and I think Warriors lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I work with a dude, he's probably 20ish and dude gives no fukks about being a bandwagon fan. He's really knowledgeable about basketball too and he doesn't really hate on the Kings, he wants us to do well, he's from here but yeah, he's a Heat fan and I think Warriors lol.

4ml?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
4ml?

Lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by sacniner:

i can respect people who admit that he's a bandwagoner.
Watching the Niner game

Change it to the Kings game
Share 49ersWebzone