LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
None of this is even relevant becuse Val likes dick so therefor anything he says is unimportant

This
Originally posted by sacniner:
We are getting nothing from the two guard position this year. Marcus Thornton is so garbage that McLemore had to jump in and get the bulk of the minutes early. He is still super raw. Hopefully all this PT benefits him in the long run. Also, we have no bench support, no backup PG and no PF. Jason Thompson sucks ass now. On defense, we are horrendous. Everyone on the team, including Cousins, sucks on defense. Our permieter defense is non existent. Teams get a s**t load of wide open 3s.

Besides that, everything is fine

Pretty much sums it up lol.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I read that as bandwagon Niner fan, SUPER bandwagon basketball fan, bandwagon Braves fan. Get a pass on Kansas because you from there and Niners cause I like you. You're welcome

lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Anyone ever listen to the STR podcast? The host of that thing is horribbly awkward sounding. Just cringeworthy lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Anyone ever listen to the STR podcast? The host of that thing is horribbly awkward sounding. Just cringeworthy lol.

No
i love gay cousins.
wore my kings hat to work yesterday and was told they suck only like 6 times was a good day
Originally posted by Zachary:
wore my kings hat to work yesterday and was told they suck only like 6 times was a good day

Lol. What an improvement
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Beat the heat.

Edit: can someone tell me why jimmer gets any minutes at all?
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM ]

LeBron murdered Mclemore
Sadly, Thornton should be the backup PG right now. Jimmer showing nothing on either end.

10 minutes a night for MT23 to show he still has a pair. Better ball handler, better defender, better rebounder than Jimmer.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just watched the first half on my dvr and then shut it off since I knew they got blown out after that. Some pretty sick alley oops.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
LeBron murdered Mclemore

Share 49ersWebzone