LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings kinda getting worked but Cuz had a pretty sick dunk.
WOW, TWO BACK TO BACK HORRIBLE CALLS.

That cousin "travel" was a foul on griffin and THERE'S NO WAY JT FOULED GRIFFIN on the next play. That was really bogus. These refs should be ashamed of themselves. I don't know why these morons have a job in the first place.....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

That cousin "travel" was a foul on griffin and THERE'S NO WAY JT FOULED GRIFFIN on the next play. That was really bogus. These refs should be ashamed of themselves. I don't know why these morons have a job in the first place.....

Yeah that was pretty bad.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Yeah that was pretty bad.

That was LITERALLY the worst call I've ever seen in an NBA game. (besides the playoff scandal) Again, how does these idiots still have a job is beyond me.
while im trying to calm down, i still don't know why shaq is a part owner of the kings. I much rather have webber. Where was he in the bid to keep the kings? Was webber even offer a role in the ownership?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
while im trying to calm down, i still don't know why shaq is a part owner of the kings. I much rather have webber. Where was he in the bid to keep the kings? Was webber even offer a role in the ownership?

Shaq has known Mark Mastrov for years and now Mastrov is part owner of the Kings and he's from NorCal. He started 24 Hour Fitness (Dave btw) and that's how Shaq knows him. Shaq sees that this team is on the uptick so he bought in. Vivek loves him because he attracts attention. That's why.

Not sure if Webb is papered up like that. Shaq got WAY more bread... Also, shaq is better for global publicity. Dude is a walking icon. I love that move by mark and vivek
salmons should never shoot again. He srsly should be fined 10k for every shot taken
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM ]
and no thorton.
man, the kings are playing relatively well. That 3rd quarter D was fantastic.

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Yep. It's going to be a process as a Franchise but you can definitely see that the Kings are moving in the right direction.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Yep. It's going to be a process as a Franchise but you can definitely see that the Kings are moving in the right direction.

Malone was an absolutely fantastic hire. They're making the right decisions...except for ONE.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM ]
clippers with 34 ft attempts?
the ball hit the rim. How come they couldn't reset the shot clock?
Lol typical dmc, puts up a 20 point and 20 rebound game and does this

"@JDJohnDickinson: Bad look for DeMarcus Cousins clearly walking over & preventing Isaiah Thomas from shaking hands w/#Clippers players walking off court."

"@JDJohnDickinson: Chris Paul on DeMarcus Cousins preventing Thomas from shaking his hand: "He young man. He don't know better. He needs some guidance""
Share 49ersWebzone