LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/11/19/5121364/derrick-williams-trade-rumors-kings-timberwolves

Ben Mclemore or you guys can f**k yourselves. I dont even like Williams and dont care if we trade him or not but I hate you guys more and McLemore doesnt need to be on a s**tty ass team like you guys

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/11/19/5121364/derrick-williams-trade-rumors-kings-timberwolves

Who gives a s**t. JT sucks and so does Hayes. And so does Williams. Its s**t for s**t. Two s**tty teams. Only difference is one team is in the great state of California and the other is in cold ass depressing Minnesota. If Williams was smart, he would want to come here. We have a better ownership group and we will be on the rise quickly, unlike Minnesota who will suck forever (can't wait for the homie Kevin Love to leave that garbage team and break the fans hearts). Plus we got better b***hes and weather.
Eww another small tweener PF who can't rebound lol

Would deal Hayes for him doe
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 19, 2013 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Ben Mclemore or you guys can f**k yourselves. I dont even like Williams and dont care if we trade him or not but I hate you guys more and McLemore doesnt need to be on a s**tty ass team like you guys

Whats the big deal. He would just go from one non playoff team to another. However, the difference is the Kings will be bad enough to possibly get Wiggins, Randle, or Parker while the T Wolves will just stay in mediocrity.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Eww another small tweener PF who can't rebound lol

Would deal Hayes for him doe

Lol, I know. That is the problem with Williams. He has no position. But, I would love to get rid of Hayes and get JT off of the books. Williams contract expires after next year I belevie and JT is getting 6 a year for three or four more. If we did make this move, I think the primary motive would be to give us more flexibility with our payroll. Slowly but surely rid ourselves of the Maloof garbage roster... And we got Landry coming back.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Whats the big deal. He would just go from one non playoff team to another. However, the difference is the Kings will be bad enough to possibly get Wiggins, Randle, or Parker while the T Wolves will just stay in mediocrity.
I dont know if you are new to the NBA or not but the kings dont luck out in the lottery, lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I dont know if you are new to the NBA or not but the kings dont luck out in the lottery, lol

That was the Maloof karma. They are gone and its all positive vibes with help from the NBA. We are good. We'll have another Kansas guy SOON. His name is Wiggins. Might as well start cheering for us.

Ben for Derrick Williams?
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Nov 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM ]
HOW COULD PEOPLE HATE THE KINGS? IT'S LIKE HATING A POTATO KID!!!!!
Originally posted by sacniner:
That was the Maloof karma. They are gone and its all positive vibes with help from the NBA. We are good. We'll have another Kansas guy SOON. His name is Wiggins. Might as well start cheering for us.

Parker>Wiggins! But you think JT sucks? I think he's serviceable.

Jt is a good dude and a good 3rd big off the bench.
Jt is a good dude and a good 3rd big off the bench.

On kingsfans.com, some posters were talking about getting rid of him to clear salary. His salary is a bargain for JT IMO. If anyone needs to go because of their salaries:

Thorton
hayes
salmons
landry (nvr liked the signing)-i still can't believe this team chose him over Lopez. Lopez is making less money and he's has a team option next season. He is a defensive anchor of the Blazers. I would love to see Cousins and Lopez work together. But what's done is done.....
They didn't choose Landry over Lopez. Lopez was traded to the blazers in the Reke trade

We got Vasquez
They didn't choose Landry over Lopez. Lopez was traded to the blazers in the Reke trade

We got Vasquez

i thought the kings got the rights to lopez and then traded him to the blazers for two 2nd round picks. If the kings wanted lopez, i don't think the blazers needed to be involved

We got Vasquez

i thought the kings got the rights to lopez and then traded him to the blazers for two 2nd round picks. If the kings wanted lopez, i don't think the blazers needed to be involved

I don't think that's how it happened but I could be wrong.

Either way I want Thornton and Hayes gone as soon as possible
Share 49ersWebzone