LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Thortin is fkn useless
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
T-Rob with 8 points so far. Career night for him.

lol yes

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Is DMC really our only player who's gotten to the line tonight?

lol i think so, yes

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Thortin is fkn useless

this, yes
Salmons should never take a shot again
I really wish that Hayes was injured instead of Landry.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This is actually a pretty entertaining game even though the Kings have basically been down 5-10 points the entire time.
I like Thornton and all but I wouldn't be upset if they traded him. His minutes should go to McLemore and even Jimmer (even if it's just to attempt a few three's a game). Salmons needs to be gone like yesterday, Outlaw is even way better.

What's wrong with Mbah a Moute?
Didn't watch lol. Cuz with 35 and 10 wut
Did Ben Mac get banged up? He didn't play the entire 2nd half I think
over/under on 34 wins this year for Kings?

I think 34-48 is about right. What do you guys think? More? Less?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
over/under on 34 wins this year for Kings?

I think 34-48 is about right. What do you guys think? More? Less?

Predicted 33. Can't see much more than that. Small strides but still not enough skill.

Originally posted by sacniner:

Never really got into the action. Picked up four fouls in 7 mins. and Malone went with others down the stretch.

Cousins was awesome tonight, would love to see him play like that more often. Just imposing his will.

Salmons is the most depressing, dead weight ever. We can't keep trotting him out there. As sad as our other options may be, you can play Outlaw when a real SF is needed (against Portland with Batum). But the other night against Atlanta, playing DeMarre Carroll/Cartier Martin, you can go small with McLemore and survive. It's just such a waste to give Salmons all these minutes for literally nothing in production.
what happened to that mboc abantakana or whatever da fuq his name is? I much rather have R. Lopez than that loser.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Never really got into the action. Picked up four fouls in 7 mins. and Malone went with others down the stretch.

Cousins was awesome tonight, would love to see him play like that more often. Just imposing his will.

Salmons is the most depressing, dead weight ever. We can't keep trotting him out there. As sad as our other options may be, you can play Outlaw when a real SF is needed (against Portland with Batum). But the other night against Atlanta, playing DeMarre Carroll/Cartier Martin, you can go small with McLemore and survive. It's just such a waste to give Salmons all these minutes for literally nothing in production.

ohh i totatlly agree, and Thornton with what 5 points in 40 mins?
Salmons and Hayes are worthless. Seriously. I know Chuck is a vet, and he is a strong guy but he is just too short for a big man. He is about 6'6 tops. And he is absolutely, completely useless on offense. Salmons has been an eyesore for too long. Somehow, someway, he just sticks around. Its insane.

SacRock, I would love to see the small lineup. Even if BenMac struggled in the first half he needs to play. Thornton struggles all the time and he stays in the game... I want to see Ben Mac play with Vasquez. I think he will get set up with some open shots and can play well.

Lastly, what the f**k is really wrong with Luc? Is he really a downgrade from Salmons and Outlaw? If he could possibly be that bad, why in the f**k did they sign him?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Man. wtf am I watching. If I was Malone I'd call a TO and then walk into the tunnel, get into my car and drive to the airport and get the f**k out of this situation.
Share 49ersWebzone