There are 214 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Anybody want 2 tickets $85 a piece(face value) lower bowl for the game Saturday
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'd like to see Mbah a Moute get some action soon. He must be stinking it up in practices if he can't crack into the SF slot at all.

Pat Patterson is shooting 11% from 3's and 25% on FG's overall. Dude better start hitting some shots.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'd like to see Mbah a Moute get some action soon. He must be stinking it up in practices if he can't crack into the SF slot at all.

Pat Patterson is shooting 11% from 3's and 25% on FG's overall. Dude better start hitting some shots.

The bold. I know he was hurt and missed a lot of practice but you can't tell me he will be worse than Salmons. I have to see it to beleive it. At least, he can D up. Supposedly, thats why they got him.

P Pat is supposed to be our stretch 4. To keep the defense off balance and open it up down low for DMC. If he can't hit his outside shot, he isn't too valuable. Relatively speaking, for a PF, he isn't a good rebounder and is an average at best defender. JT can reboud and defend better than him and has a better post game. But, I like P Pat and am still holding out hope.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Muggins:

The bold. I know he was hurt and missed a lot of practice but you can't tell me he will be worse than Salmons. I have to see it to beleive it. At least, he can D up. Supposedly, thats why they got him.

P Pat is supposed to be our stretch 4. To keep the defense off balance and open it up down low for DMC. If he can't hit his outside shot, he isn't too valuable. Relatively speaking, for a PF, he isn't a good rebounder and is an average at best defender. JT can reboud and defend better than him and has a better post game. But, I like P Pat and am still holding out hope.

Yeah I still definitely want Pat starting over JT right now just because I think that's a better fit with Demarcus. But JT needs to figure this bench role out. He's been struggling as well. Still so early.. we'll see what happens.
Lets go Kings! Beat the Hawks tonight!
WE GOT PINNED BROS

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LETS KILL THE HAWKS TONIGHT IN HONOR OF THE PINNING

Are they allowing those vuvuzela things for the game tonight or something?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL I was looking for this thread.. It's pinned LOL
Originally posted by marshniners24:
WE GOT PINNED BROS

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LETS KILL THE HAWKS TONIGHT IN HONOR OF THE PINNING

Are they allowing those vuvuzela things for the game tonight or something?

Not even a thank you for me for bringing it up in the PL? Fine.
Hope they beat this crappy a** team
NICE START

Kings walking all over the hawks right now

Thanks john but you owed us one

Same old sorry ass kings though
NICE START

Go Kings
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NICE START

Go Kings

MY BRO

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NICE START

Go Kings

MY BRO

lol John and Marsh sitting in a tree...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings defense is pathetic right now. They need to wake the f**k up.
Share 49ersWebzone